Going To See Radiohead In Philly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you're both wrong:

dressfatbastard0pm.jpg

Zoomerang96 said:

the song is beautiful

Did you hear how Thome introduced the song?

More or less(I am not always good at capturing exact quotes from concerts): "This is something we just threw together...forgive us if we mess it up."

It was a great show!

I was a bit annoyed with the over-zealous frat boy behind me who kept on yelling "This shit is HOT" and making his own drum noises 1/2 second before Phil would actually hit the drum (Hey ass clown..we NO you know the song...let THEM play it).

I just wish I could have a copy of the album NOW!

my brother took the video of the new song

such a great show

berkely 2 had a great setlist (included a keyboard true love waits) but I'm still convinced that chicago had to be better:wink:

I'm Ready said:
my brother took the video of the new song

such a great show

berkley 2 had a great setlist (included a keyboard true love waits) but I'm still convinced that chicago had to be better:wink:

your brother did a great job! Considering that was the debut of their new song...I would of been shaking...and screaming if I had that camera in my hand..:ohmy:

looking forward to the boot of berkley 2 and True love waits!:drool:

Berkeley 2 was fantastic!! Band was on fire. True Love Waits was a nice surprise...a great lead into EIIRP. They opened and closed with songs from OKC...I don't think they've ever done that before. The sound was perfect as well as the atmosphere. (the fog rolling in over the top of the theatre) Great great stuff.

:up:

I hope they don't add tons of farts, blips, and whistles when they record these songs for the albums. :(

They're gorgeous already. :drool:

The OOTS said:
Berkeley 2 was fantastic!! Band was on fire. True Love Waits was a nice surprise...a great lead into EIIRP. They opened and closed with songs from OKC...I don't think they've ever done that before. The sound was perfect as well as the atmosphere. (the fog rolling in over the top of the theatre) Great great stuff.

:up:

at chicago 2 they opened with airbag and closed with the tourist

also how was True Love Waits on the keyboard? at chicago 1 thom kind of teased us with it, but you got the full song so I want to hear how it sounds

EDIT: just watched the video of TLW on youtube, it was cool but not all that good; so I'm content with the teaser I heard in chicago

Last edited:
I'm Ready said:

at chicago 2 they opened with airbag and closed with the tourist

also how was True Love Waits on the keyboard? at chicago 1 thom kind of teased us with it, but you got the full song so I want to hear how it sounds

EDIT: just watched the video of TLW on youtube, it was cool but not all that good; so I'm content with the teaser I heard in chicago

My bad. That's what I get for not looking up the setlists for the last couple shows. I was pretty sure someone would refute my claim.

TLW was played as an extended snippet. I am pretty sure it was unplanned as Thom quickly played the first notes of EIIRP at first. I thought it was great...and the crowd was stone silent. Definitely a nice surprise.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

your brother did a great job! Considering that was the debut of their new song...I would of been shaking...and screaming if I had that camera in my hand..:ohmy:

looking forward to the boot of berkley 2 and True love waits!:drool:

yeah I'm the one who took the video of "all I need". I actually was shaking- I was worrying the whole time that I would drop the camera!

And apparently Thom Yorke has watched the video- the top news story on greenplastic says that Thom mentioned that the "All I Need" YouTube video was "amazingly good."

Matt786 said:

yeah I'm the one who took the video of "all I need". I actually was shaking- I was worrying the whole time that I would drop the camera!

And apparently Thom Yorke has watched the video- the top news story on greenplastic says that Thom mentioned that the "All I Need" YouTube video was "amazingly good."

yeah I just saw that! wow!:ohmy: I can't get over how the guys know and check out greenplastic and atease on a semi regular basis.. pretty savy of them..:wink:

Well, you did a great job.. don't be so hard on yourself the end result was really good..

Back
Top Bottom