Going to an advanced screening of "Signs" tonight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

missmacphisto

Refugee
The subject - cropcircles- doesnt interest me in the least, but a friend of mine has acquired tix to see it before its released to the general public, which totally rules, so i'm going. :up:

I do like the director an awful lot, I used to like Mel Gibson too, but -ahem - we wont go there....

Anyone else planning on seeing this?

I'm trying to catch up on movies, I seldom have been able to go lately, and I miss it.

m. night shymalan is a magician

he really is.

and this movie looks cool.

I want to see it, but I have nobody to see it with...I refuse to go to the movies alone!!!!

Blarg. :(

I 've had that problem when my lame-ass friends wont go to see a more mature, refined, artistic type film. :rolleyes:

Just go, and pretend you are a critic. Bring a pen & notepad or whatever. :D

Hee hee! And dont forget to sit there with your legs crossed, hand holding up your head(with index finger sort of crossed over your mouth), stern look on your face, mutter smart ass comments when its over about bad camera angles, lame plot, stock characters, blame the writers(a must), etc. ;)

Last edited:
Bonochick said:
I want to see it, but I have nobody to see it with...I refuse to go to the movies alone!!!!

Blarg. :(

I go to the movies all the time by myself :) If I didn't I'd never get to see any movies :huh:

I hope to see Signs sometime this weekend. I hope the movie theater where I saw K-19, 2 weeks ago is showing it. They gave us all a free movie pass cuz the air conditioning wasn't working ;) :D

LOVE MUSCLE said:
and :bono:chickie-chick
I would take you to the movie but Dragon dude would proly hide the sprinklers again

:lol:

Awwwwwwwww...John's good 'bout not bein' the jealous type.

Unlike me. :D Yeah, I'm workin' on it, I'm workin' on it. :D

I'm jealous! I want to see that movie sooooooo bad! I love anything having to do with aliens and the unknown. And I love scary, suspenseful movies! woohoo!

Then you have to see this. If you're really into that stuff, then i'm pretty sure you'll love this one. Much more suspenseful than scary :)

For my own personal tastes, it was good, but not great. The aliens in this movie dont differ all that much from the ones you've seen in every other Sci - Fi flick, but the movie itself does.
There are some annoying cliches,lol (when i saw that there were dogs in this movie, i was fairly certain they wouldnt be around at the end).
Its scary enough, but funnier than it is scary. Most of the cast is pretty good in it, Rory Culkin is in it and looks and sounds almost exactly like his big brother.
The director is as good in front on the camera as he is behind it.
He really needs to try something different though, he's falling into a trap.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom