Gofuku, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: HOW did you keep a straight face while doing that?

I laughed a few times during the speech, but backed away from the mic when I did it, so it doesn't show up in the audio.

Listen closely at 1:49...waynetravis accuses Bono of erasing his name off the U2 wall at Hannover Quay.

Wow, I've made three posts on EYKIW in the last hour. That's probably more than I've made in the last week. :ohmy:

You know, you and Ravva really do need to have a drink-off to see who the cheapest drunk is. :lol:

imgad

I'm pretty sure she doens't get messed up from ttylenol and asspirin.

It seems to me that she may just get drunk quicker, though!
Yeah, it takes a while for alcohol to get me this messed up, btu meds? fuck. those always work quick. Imagine if i'd taken a prescription pian pill. THAT would be funny.

oop, hiccups, lmfao

Yeah, it takes a while for alcohol to get me this messed up, btu meds? fuck. those always work quick. Imagine if i'd taken a prescription pian pill. THAT would be funny.

oop, hiccups, lmfao

I can't believe over-the-counter stuff gets you this messed up! :lol:

I'm bloody boring. I had some pretty serious painkillers for my ears, but they didn't do anything to me - except reduce the pain, of course.

I can't believe over-the-counter stuff gets you this messed up! :lol:

I'm bloody boring. I had some pretty serious painkillers for my ears, but they didn't do anything to me - except reduce the pain, of course.
one shot of novacaine (novocaine? damn Billie JOe, hes made me forget how to spell it.) lasts me 8 hours. I likk liek ai've had a stroke.

I meant to say look in tha tlast post, but I lick liek i've had a stroke, so that works, too.

Oh fod. twould be epic.

Lick like you've had a stroke? :lmao:

So, do you also get massive highs just from sugar and caffeine?

Lick like you've had a stroke? :lmao:

So, do you also get massive highs just from sugar and caffeine?
caffeine would send me thourgh the fucking roof cause I ahven' thad it in quite a while. Sugar onyl if i overdose, which I dont' do often.

Sugar overdose = two M&Ms? :wink:
Fuck off. Try...let's see...an entire bag of gummy worms, a 20 oz Sprite, epic sugar cookie and uh...somethign else.

That makes my stomach hurt jsut thinkign about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom