Gofuku, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Traviud. :wave:

That soundboard Miracle Drug is quite possibly the most amazing U2 recording I've ever heard. Fuck OTH, 1989-12-26 and all that.

Shame on Shaun Vox for avoiding that thread. :tsk: It's conclusive proof that U2 doesn't suck anymore. One day, he'll see the light.

Edge totally tears up the solo. Slash couldn't play that!

Peterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr let me down by not commenting on the high C Bono hits during the speech.

And how about Larry? Wow! I love that the snare sounds like the lid to a metal pot played with chop sticks now. :love:

Peterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr let me down by not commenting on the high C Bono hits during the speech.

And how about Larry? Wow! I love that the snare sounds like the lid to a metal pot played with chop sticks now. :love:
:lmao: That's hilarious!

Okay, I may or may not be medsposting... bye-bye migraine. Wheee!

I want to hear about how Bono's singing even better in this clip than at Islington Chapel!

And I desperately hope Larry's new drum sound makes it to the new album. That plus the astonishingly creative idea of incorporating waves and chatty tourists into the production will surely make it the most innovative release in music for DECADES.

I want to hear about how Bono's singing even better in this clip than at Islington Chapel!

And I desperately hope Larry's new drum sound makes it to the new album. That plus the astonishingly creative idea of incorporating waves and chatty tourists into the production will surely make it the most innovative release in music for DECADES.

And the production would be leagues better than HTDAAB. Heck, the beach clips are already easier on the ears than HTDAAB.

Hey Reggo! :wave:

U2 are never going to top that epic performance, are they? There's just ... nowhere for them to go now.

That is the funniest fucking thing I've heard in a long time!! I nearly fell off my swiss ball with the laughter!!! :lmao: Who did it?

That is the funniest fucking thing I've heard in a long time!! I nearly fell off my swiss ball with the laughter!!! :lmao: Who did it?

I laughed pretty fucking hard when I heard it last night.

It was made by a man with lemons and melons.

And the production would be leagues better than HTDAAB. Heck, the beach clips are already easier on the ears than HTDAAB.

Yeah, but I have black metal albums that are easier on the ears than HTDAAB.

Are you sure they're not looking at you strange because the low F I hit at 2:35?

:ohmy: Woah I read that at the exact time I heard it :uhoh:...yes I'm replaying it over and over again!!

And low F...I thought my cat had a furball!! :lmao:

You channel Kermit very very well too :yes: :up:

And the Sexy Boots snippet!! :lmao:

Oh God this is made of so much fucking Superwin!!

Wow, I'm incredibly tired. I'm out for the night before the keyboard becomes my new pillow.
Have a good one, folks. :wave:

:ohmy: Woah I read that at the exact time I heard it :uhoh:...yes I'm replaying it over and over again!!

And low F...I thought my cat had a furball!! :lmao:

You channel Kermit very very well too :yes: :up:

And the Sexy Boots snippet!! :lmao:

Oh God this is made of so much fucking Superwin!!

WoooooOOOOOOOOooooaaaah

Yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhh

WoooooOOOOOOOooooaaaah

Yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhh

WOAH! WOAH! WOAH!

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom