Gofuku, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a bloody good point. The best lists weave together a variety of music - which makes me a bit worried about what I'm submitting this time, as I feel it's pretty post-rock heavy, but it's the one list I've ever made that I listen to in full frequently even months after I've made it, so I've decided not to amend it.

I still like mine. I'm just worried it's a little samey.

ewww, gross. they're trying to determine whether or not gum really stays in your stomach for seven years, so they recreated the acids in your stomach. they did two fake stomachs, one with a normal meal of burger and fries, and another with a huge wad of gum.

the gum one looked like a brain in water, i won't say what the burger and fries looked like :yuck:

eww, no!

cats were staring up at the light on the ceiling fan. there was a bug up there. upon first glance, it looked like a mosquito. then, the more i saw it flying around, it looked like a wasp. so like the great person i am, i ran out of the room so my mom could kill it.

except it disappeared :mad:

There was a newt in my house today that I had to toss out.

Top that.

There was a newt in my house today that I had to toss out.

Top that.
in florida, we got geckos in our house all the time. i loved it. one time at my next door neighbour's house a huuuuuuuge one came in. they tried catching it and the tail came off :lmao: i forget what happened, i'm sure they eventually got it out.

in florida, we got geckos in our house all the time. i loved it. one time at my next door neighbour's house a huuuuuuuge one came in. they tried catching it and the tail came off :lmao: i forget what happened, i'm sure they eventually got it out.

Oh, I'm in no way scared of lizards. It was cool, actually. We get newts quite often whenever it rains. No geckos though. :slant:

:lol:

Geckos are huge compared to newts. I wouldn't want them in the house on a daily basis.

Where my band practices, slugs get into the basement. Those and huge white spiders that are like daddy-long-legs on fucking steroids. And there's rat shit tarped up into the (clear) insulation.

Where my band practices, slugs get into the basement. Those and huge white spiders that are like daddy-long-legs on fucking steroids. And there's rat shit tarped up into the (clear) insulation.

:yikes: :yikes: I suppose that gives off the appropriate ambiance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom