Gofuku, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was fucking ... odd. Your assessment of it is accurate.

Yeah. You're telling me. Anyway, takes some heat off me being the bad guy thinking the beach clips kinda suck.

I want to stop listening to this music that I have to listen to make sure it doesn't skip, and listen to some Starflyer instead. Damn. I really need to listen to more DI lists too. :sad:

This is true, BTW. Or at least he hasn't changed much.

I'd go in and defend YLB, but...fuck it. He's just fine without me. He could handle Screw with his brain tied behind his back.

I think that Screw just really needs to feel put in his place from time to time. Because I think if he doesn't get put there, he begins to puff himself up with self-importance.

Remember all those promises of change?

Yep. I didn't believe him then, and think he's a blatant liar now. He wasn't even this insulting before. Claiming that LMP only won DI twice because of his popularity on the forum? That's just really low, and really dense.

That Silence guy is very interesting indeed. He seems literate enough, but WTF is he doing?

OK, I'm not sure who you're talking about here. Where should I be looking? I just saw Bottle Bono's spammery in Sucksy Boots ...

Yep. I didn't believe him then, and think he's a blatant liar now. He wasn't even this insulting before. Claiming that LMP only won DI twice because of his popularity on the forum? That's just really low, and really dense.

The one time I thought there was a possibility of change was the day when we all ignored him, but clearly not.

And yeah, that's ridiculous. So's taking so much DI credit. Liam introduced the tournament and phanan and I have run it; Screwtape merely did some stuff we were too lazy to do, nothing more.

Loads of people close in the posting.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 284
User Name Posts
Axver 83
LemonMelon 33
the tourist 33
gluey 33
RegularBonoFan 31
Serena Vox 29
Angela Harlem 20
The Sad Punk 8
bono_212 7
blueeyedgirl 4
KhanadaRhodes

The one time I thought there was a possibility of change was the day when we all ignored him, but clearly not.

And yeah, that's ridiculous. So's taking so much DI credit. Liam introduced the tournament and phanan and I have run it; Screwtape merely did some stuff we were too lazy to do, nothing more.

His chance to redeem himself with me disappeared a couple of months ago. If he does change, I really won't have any choice but to accept him, but I certainly don't expect that to happen. The odds went from 10/100 to 1/1,000,000,000,000,000.

Why should he even have to throw his weight around anyway? If LMP actually had respect for Screw, it would be there, but he doesn't. And I can't blame him.

Loads of people close in the posting.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 284
User Name Posts
Axver 83
LemonMelon 33
the tourist 33
gluey 33
RegularBonoFan 31
Serena Vox 29
Angela Harlem 20
The Sad Punk 8
bono_212 7
blueeyedgirl 4
KhanadaRhodes

Yet again, I'm leading by a mile. :yawn:

His chance to redeem himself with me disappeared a couple of months ago. If he does change, I really won't have any choice but to accept him, but I certainly don't expect that to happen. The odds went from 10/100 to 1/1,000,000,000,000,000.

Why should he even have to throw his weight around anyway? If LMP actually had respect for Screw, it would be there, but he doesn't. And I can't blame him.

The day we all ignored him was his last chance with me. I didn't do that lightly, and since it seems bullshit is continuing, I'm going to try to stop feeling bad about it. Especially not if he's going to keep trying to puff up his status and try to belittle LMP. It just reeks to me of jealousy, that he feels he's a more deserving DI winner.

Yet again, I'm leading by a mile. :yawn:

The day we all ignored him was his last chance with me. I didn't do that lightly, and since it seems bullshit is continuing, I'm going to try to stop feeling bad about it. Especially not if he's going to keep trying to puff up his status and try to belittle LMP. It just reeks to me of jealousy, that he feels he's a more deserving DI winner.

You always do, though. I would be if more people had been posting. But I don't feel like making this a Tourist show.

And he is NOT a deserving winner. The flow is good here and there on the list I have heard of his. But nothing special.

Fun fact:

Taking the time to find ways to segue together songs of disparate genres and styles is a whole lot fucking harder than putting together a list of songs that are all of the same tempo and have atmosphere built into them from birth. Therefore, Screw is not a deserving winner, even if his lists have flow.

Fun fact:

Taking the time to find ways to segue together songs of disparate genres and styles is a whole lot fucking harder than putting together a list of songs that are all of the same tempo and have atmosphere built into them from birth. Therefore, Screw is not a deserving winner, even if his lists have flow.

Is that a subtle dig at my list? :wink:

You always do, though. I would be if more people had been posting. But I don't feel like making this a Tourist show.

I don't like feeling this is pretty much an Axver show, but I just reply to what I feel like replying to. :shrug:

Fun fact:

This is a bloody good point. The best lists weave together a variety of music - which makes me a bit worried about what I'm submitting this time, as I feel it's pretty post-rock heavy, but it's the one list I've ever made that I listen to in full frequently even months after I've made it, so I've decided not to amend it.

Where're Ian, Khan, and SerVo?

Serena went to bed. Ian seems missing in action. We should totally kick through this thread and finish it before he turns up, so that it's the first Superthread he's ever missed. Gofuku, Ian. :wink:

You having gas?
eww, no!

cats were staring up at the light on the ceiling fan. there was a bug up there. upon first glance, it looked like a mosquito. then, the more i saw it flying around, it looked like a wasp. so like the great person i am, i ran out of the room so my mom could kill it.

except it disappeared :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom