god loves his children yeah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zedbetty

The Fly
Gotta page, gotta write. Fill er up. Yes indeedy. Watch that white space shrink like a cheap shirt in a spin cycle.

Just the bang and the clatter, as an angel crashes through the airport lounge, careering like a three legged dog on speed. Stop and smell the roses, and they may stop and smell you. I think they like you.

The nub of my gist... I love a liquid horizon. Welcome to the centre of south-east Asia. Do you know what I mean? There is a band out there somewhere called the Guild (Gild?) League, and I'm impressed. Of course, any song that combines laidback hiphop, Australian accents and a brass band within three minutes is bound to impress. And I've been guilty of gushing before. God knows it's been done. They probably suck. Oh well, you never know.

Hey kids, at least it's not the Three Bens!

Can you be anymore specific? I think I like the sounds of this already, and I have not clapped ears on it. Ears, as opposed to eyes, but you get my drift, amongst the accent.
You remind me of Two Up, by association. Still waiting to find them available anywhere.

Nah it's not Two Up. Two Up are a novelty act. The band is called the Guild (Gild? unsure of spelling) League and their song is on Triple J most days. The song is called Siamese Couplets. I think they might be from Melbourne. That's all I know.

Crazy....for a spell there i thought you were talking about a local MN band called Gild, whom i saw about a year ago....but they must be a different gild...

Carry on! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom