God damn you Walter! You fuckin' asshole!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lancemc

Blue Crack Addict
Everything's a fuckin' travesty with you, man! And what was all that shit about Vietnam? What the FUCK, has anything got to do with Vietnam? What the fuck are you talking about?

Saturday, Donny, is Shabbos, the Jewish day of rest. That means that I don't work, I don't get in a car, I don't fucking ride in a car, I don't pick up the phone, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as shit don't fucking roll! Shomer shabbos!

"This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass!"

My personal fav:

Jesus Quintana: "You ready to be fucked, man? I see you rolled your way into the semis. Dios mio, man. Liam and me, we're gonna fuck you up. "

The Dude: "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."

Jesus Quintana: "Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click."

The Dude:" Jesus."

Jesus Quintana: "You said it, man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus."

Walter Sobchak: "Eight-year-olds, Dude."

:lol:

The Dude: You brought the fuckin' Pomeranian bowling?

Walter Sobchak: What do you mean brought it bowling, Dude? I didn't rent it shoes. I'm not buying it a fucking beer. He's not taking your fucking turn, Dude.

Last edited:
That rug really tied the room together.

That line has become a mainstay of my friends and I. Now that we've gotten older and married with houses, everytime one of our wives buys a rug, some variation of that line comes out. Usually something like, "Hey, nice rug. Really ties the room together." "Yeah, fuck me."

Last edited:
"...to the bosom of the Pacific ocean."

One of my former housemates won first place in the Big Lebowski trivia contest, at LebowskiFest in Vegas a couple years ago. I can recite the entire movie almost line by line...

My brother looks quite a bit like a not-so-heavy Walter, and he occasionally gets upset--like in traffic or when he gets lost while traveling or when he's hungry. When he does, we all him "Walter." :wink:

Back
Top Bottom