Go The Bears

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cass

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
WHAT A GAME!!!
My son's Under 16 soccer team played in the Clarence Soccer Association's semi-final last night.
It was top quality football. The score was nil all at full time. A winner had to be decided on the night, so we went into 20 minutes extra golden goal time. THE BEARS scored a beautiful goal within a few minutes!!!
that means
We are in the Grand Final next week.
Our goalie really deserves the best and fairest award this year, but I tell you, that son of mine played his heart out last night and demonstrated lots of skill. He had a very dirty player marking him , who kept pushing him in the back( and getting away with it) He really kept his head. I am extra proud because he was born with quite a turn in his foot and he still has trouble with his boots hurting his feet, but he gives it his all. He came off drenched in sweat last night and said "that was fun...I could play another game":heart:
so what ever happens next week, they have a trophy, they will either be Premiers of runners-up to Premiers. I'll have to clear a spot in the trophy cabinet...all 3 of my son's have been on Under 16 and senior men's premier teams...yes , I'm a proud mum.
win or lose, they are sporting gentlemen.

It's kinda sad the season is almost over, maybe next year I'll have all 3 of them playing on the same senior team:eek:

wish us luck please
GO THE BEARS

:dance:

for historical accuracy

our local soccer association are infamous for changing things. Fortunately they can't change the basic FIFA rules of the game, but they can and do change the structure of our local competition.
So this Friday night is NOT the grand-final. We are the winners of the game between 3rd and 4th pointscore team. We now have to play the losers of 1st and 2nd pointscore game. So this Friday is another semi- final. IF we win that we advance to the grand-final.

We'd still appreciate you wishes for good luck.

Bears Bears yeah yeah yeah :)

Back
Top Bottom