GO LEAFS GO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MunkyMan

The Fly
That's all I got to say. Oh yeah, Leafs in 5. There is no better team!!! I will say it now....Leafs vs. Red wings for the final and Leafs in 6!!!

mike in toronto
GO LEAFS GO!!

Hey! I thought that I made the Go Leafs Go topic first.

Oh well......Go Leafs Go!

They better win the next 3 straight...

------------------
You Elevate My Soul!

DAMN!!! I guess I'm the only Isles fan here to defend our honor!!!! Great series so far, Let's go Islanders!!!!! We'll take the Tea Leafs in 6!!!!
wink.gif

------------------
Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Zooropa FTP

i still believe they will win but i don't know about the next two. the isles are a good team munky, don't forget that.

we'll have to wait and see.

Yeah, Osgoode is pretty good. You watch tonight though. The boys will be fired up. Hey, you never know, if the ref's decided to call an even game, we might actually have a fighting chance!!

mike in toronto
GO LEAFS GO!!!!!!!!

OMG - did you see that call - penalty yes certainly but penalty shot - oh come on now people - wake up and look at the replay will you - I don't think it was blatant intentional - puleaze. Toronto you better whoop their asses on Friday!!

Leafs are 0 and 5 against the Isles in NY - when they return back for the 6th I just hope they are ahead instead of a must win - that could be trouble - and Leaf fans don't like trouble.
smile.gif

So Munky what is it now Leafs in 6 or 7?

Ha Ha!! LEAFS IN 6!!!!! I just hope the Ref's can get their heads out of their ass's long enough to call a fair game!!! They got to stop calling Shite like that. Peanlty? Questionable. Penalty shot, well I hope that the Ref's will stop playing for the Islanders come Friday!!

Mike in toronto
GO LEAFS GO!!!

Sundin will miss rest of the playoffs with broken wrist. Man talk about bad timing!!!

Originally posted by WhackaMole:
Sundin will miss rest of the playoffs with broken wrist. Man talk about bad timing!!!

Tough break, but it actually worries me a bit. Teams have atendency to rally around injuries like this and play better (for a short period of time). LETS GO ISLANDERS!!!

------------------
Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Zooropa FTP

Tonight, The Leafs will rally around Sundin and KICK THE ISLANDERS BUTT!! Watch and see as Darcy tucker gets his Hat trick tonight. I hope the ref's are fair and NOT playing for the Islanders tonight!!! PREDICTIONS - LEAFS 5 ISLES 2

ALSO, WHO DO YOU START? Cujo vs. Shwab

mike in toronto
go LEAFS GO!!!

well I think they may start Schwabb - don't know if that's the best thing but it may kickstart them a bit. Cujo hasn't been that sharp either - maybe he's hurt as well.

Munky, it's going to be a real nailbiter. But that's what the playofs are all about. Vancouver is imploding and Boston has tied it up. Really looking forward to Ottawa thumping Philadephia. Oh it's great to be a hockey fan!!

Originally posted by MunkyMan:
Yeah, Osgoode is pretty good. You watch tonight though. The boys will be fired up. Hey, you never know, if the ref's decided to call an even game, we might actually have a fighting chance!!

mike in toronto
GO LEAFS GO!!!!!!!!

So much for your prediction. It is now at game 6. Blaming the refs is simply a way to deflect the blame of one's own failures. This goes for any team in any sport. The refs are human and they make many errors. Ultimately a team wins or losses b/c of their play period.

By the way, the even questioning a switch of Joseph for Schwab is ridiculous. Please don't submit us to any more nonsense. Joseph is one of the best goalies in the league. Schwab is a back-up. End of story.

I could complain about the leafs hits last night and USE that as an excuse for the Isles loss. I wont though b/c I am bigger than that. Stop your bithin and move on....

[This message has been edited by MBH (edited 04-27-2002).]

i'm tipping cujo for a shut out tonight. or at least a game stealing performance.

we'll have to wait and see. i am getting psyched though. stuck in the office for another hour, blargh...

so far, so good. leafs have collectively done a good job of silencing the isles after the 10 minute mark of the first.

you can bet the isles are gonna come out flying in the third though.

whew just got home and it's 3-2!! the Islanders had it looking like a powerplay there for a moment..

heard they weren't playing that well earlier though?? my mom was saying they look like they're gonna lose, that's not what I'm seeing now......

c'mon Isles

Leafs were kicking some butt earlier, but now those damn Islanders are trying to fight back.

All I have to say is that my boys better pull ahead at the end......here's hoping....

GO LEAFS GO!!!!!!

------------------
You Elevate My Soul!

Yeah Zooropa, you rock!!!!!!! (and who ever thought I'd be cheering for the Islanders!)

DIE LEAFS DIE!! j/k I luv yas Koba and Munky Man

should be one hell of game tonight, these are the best kind..
let's see how many people get concussions this time
rolleyes.gif
wink.gif

newsday is reporting jonnson may play. the toronto star is reporting renberg will give it a go in the pre game skate and will be a game time decision as is isbister.

i just had to give up my ticket to the game. next time i get down to toronto will probably early june, let's hope that is perfect timing
smile.gif

i hope the leafs can set a tougher tone for game 2 in the third so far they have been pathetic.

oh oh oh. the toronto hating
wink.gif

used to just be western canada but now it's going international.

what, agree that that wsa the greatest game ever??
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Toronto's gotta be slightly embarrassed, admittedly the Sens are slightly more rested but still you gotta wonder what that was there. hope it was just a little game 7 let-down thing for your sake Koba or the Sens are gonna make me eat my words.

Not that I mind!! they were actually very interesting to watch last night, flyers musta driven em to that lame style
biggrin.gif

GO SENS GO!!!

------------------
tomorrow's just an excuse away
so I pull my collar up and face the cold, on my own...

Back
Top Bottom