Gnaw Bone, Indiana Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Also I'm just putting this out there - is there not a point where big is....too big?

The vagina can only get so big. It stretches much more width-wise than length-wise. If a dick is super long, then it's just not going to go all the way in, period. Sometimes it feels good to be smacked in the cervix, and sometimes it really really hurts. Width-wise you can go quite far, I mean, a baby fits through there, but that amount of stretching is reliant upon hormones only present during labor.

It's okay for me to talk about these things because I am a nurse and have vagina-experience.

The vagina can only get so big. It stretches much more width-wise than length-wise. If a dick is super long, then it's just not going to go all the way in, period. Sometimes it feels good to be smacked in the cervix, and sometimes it really really hurts. Width-wise you can go quite far, I mean, a baby fits through there, but that amount of stretching is reliant upon hormones only present during labor.

It's okay for me to talk about these things because I am a nurse and have vagina-experience.

Well we do need to do something about the choade toll.

I'm not a nurse, and my vagina experience comes from some rather weird women. Given I've had "You can choke me, and also more fingers" I am at a whatever point. I used to stop at "ow"....now I'm told that "ow" isn't necessarily bad.

Women wonder why men are confused. WELL I could write an essay on that.

To be fair I have really small hands, and the woman had previously experienced a difficult labor in which the doctor had to do basically the same thing to pull the baby out.

It was still the weirdest sexual experience I've had.

To be fair I have really small hands, and the woman had previously experienced a difficult labor in which the doctor had to do basically the same thing to pull the baby out.

It was still the weirdest sexual experience I've had.

I think you've topped me, with a big margin. Then again I don't know where normal turns into weird. Having blood all over me after sex vs a squirting experience at 5am that I didn't expect? Just what the fuck have I done with my life.

And is it bad?

Tiana had some issues with her change in birth control. For our short relationship it was constant - but hey I got my red wings.
Turns out I can't take estrogen-based birth control, or else it makes my cervix bleed with the slightest provocation. Found out the hard way when we turned on the light and there was blood everywhere. Fortunately I got it fixed after a few months of a different hormone. Also, that incidence led to me getting properly diagnosed with ovarian cysts. So at least I know WTF is going on now.

Dear work IT,

If you're reading this, I'm leaving in a few months anyway, so let's just keep this between us and our closest Internet lurkers, yeah?

Cheers,
Ax

Back
Top Bottom