Gnaw Bone, Indiana Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I also seriously doubt I have ever been colour coordinated in my life, unless a woman has told me what to wear.

It's not your fault. Men can't see as many colors as women. This goes all the way back to our early days as humans. Men hunted, women gathered. It was vital that women be able to tell the color differences between this plant and that, so as not to pick the poison one.

It's also why women are better at finding misplaced items.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

It's not your fault. Men can't see as many colors as women. This goes all the way back to our early days as humans. Men hunted, women gathered. It was vital that women be able to tell the color differences between this plant and that, so as not to pick the poison one.

It's also why women are better at finding misplaced items.

It's still my fault because I make a deliberate choice.

The rest of your post is noted, and will be used in any future arguments with partners

Great. Went to buy tickets for NZ/Oz on Auckland Anniversary Day. Ended up with a ticket for that, and tickets to the NRL Nines.

I can't stand Eden Park yet I've just committed to three days there. The fuck?

It's ugly and raining here. I just got home and immediately took off my jeans. I have this short person problem where the ends of my jeans touch the ground. They wick the rain up my ankles. So I changed into my pajama pants with the top I had already had on. The great thing is that I own so much lime green clothing that I am still perfectly coordinated.

I can never be bothered buying new trousers because it's such a hassle having to get them taken up. I wear the four pairs I've got to absolute death.

Ian I'm starting to think you should be the PR guy for the book. :lol:

I can never be bothered buying new trousers because it's such a hassle having to get them taken up. I wear the four pairs I've got to absolute death.

At least men's pants come with an inseam measurement, so you can usually buy them pretty close to what you need.

Clothing manufacturers seem to think women's legs only come in three lengths: petite, average, long. I fall between petite length and average, so I buy average and then walk all over the last centimeter.

At least men's pants come with an inseam measurement, so you can usually buy them pretty close to what you need.

Clothing manufacturers seem to think women's legs only come in three lengths: petite, average, long. I fall between petite length and average, so I buy average and then walk all over the last centimeter.

All men's trousers in shops I go to here - and admittedly I'm just going to the likes of Target or K Mart since I'm too cheap to go to somewhere more expensive when I just want plain black trousers - are the same length. Occasionally there's a long option, but not a short one. I usually have to have them taken up about 2 inches.

All men's trousers in shops I go to here - and admittedly I'm just going to the likes of Target or K Mart since I'm too cheap to go to somewhere more expensive when I just want plain black trousers - are the same length. Occasionally there's a long option, but not a short one. I usually have to have them taken up about 2 inches.

How bizarre. I used to work at Kmart, and all the men's pants inseams were in at minimum, two inch increments. Some brands had each inch.

The only pants that didn't bother with length were sweats and track pants and the like.

It kinda makes you look like a wanker, but at least it isn't something with a weird model number

I downloaded the app a couple of days ago. Took me that long to notice that it was even doing it. It's much less prominent under the posts on the app than it is on the full site. Thankfully I found the disable option.

How bizarre. I used to work at Kmart, and all the men's pants inseams were in at minimum, two inch increments. Some brands had each inch.

The only pants that didn't bother with length were sweats and track pants and the like.

Yeah, no matter what pants, it always just seems to be the waist, with the legs a standard length - or a long option. Perhaps I should actually go to a proper men's clothing shop. But I dislike little more than clothes shopping.

Yeah, no matter what pants, it always just seems to be the waist, with the legs a standard length - or a long option. Perhaps I should actually go to a proper men's clothing shop. But I dislike little more than clothes shopping.

I liked shopping for clothes until I worked in clothing retail. Now I just want to get my stuff and get out of there with as little effort as possible. I really hate trying stuff on too.

I liked shopping for clothes until I worked in clothing retail. Now I just want to get my stuff and get out of there with as little effort as possible. I really hate trying stuff on too.

Oh god yes, trying stuff on is my least favourite part. Honestly I should just start ordering stuff online.

Oh god yes, trying stuff on is my least favourite part. Honestly I should just start ordering stuff online.

Be very glad that you don't have to deal with bras :|

There's not really any consistency of sizing between brands. And then once you figure out your size, the style of bra might not fit your shape correctly, so you have to narrow things down further. So then you have to put your old bra back on and your shirt and go back out into the racks to hunt for more.

One of the better experiences I had was when I went to a fancier store and I straight up had the older woman that worked there in the fitting room with me bringing me different bras and doing all the leg work for me.

Be very glad that you don't have to deal with bras :|

There's not really any consistency of sizing between brands. And then once you figure out your size, the style of bra might not fit your shape correctly, so you have to narrow things down further. So then you have to put your old bra back on and your shirt and go back out into the racks to hunt for more.

One of the better experiences I had was when I went to a fancier store and I straight up had the older woman that worked there in the fitting room with me bringing me different bras and doing all the leg work for me.

I have one good bra story and the fact that I'm a guy tells you it's NSFW.

Back
Top Bottom