Gnaw Bone, Indiana Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I definitely understand what she's going through.

The first time I had a full-on panic attack in front of Jake was pretty rough. I was so embarrassed and didn't want him to look at me. I wanted him to go away because I didn't want to burden him with my crazy. But he stayed by my side and made me feel better, and I'm eternally grateful.

I definitely understand what she's going through.

The first time I had a full-on panic attack in front of Jake was pretty rough. I was so embarrassed and didn't want him to look at me. I wanted him to go away because I didn't want to burden him with my crazy. But he stayed by my side and made me feel better, and I'm eternally grateful.

I totally understand. I don't think, apart from her mother, nobody has stood by her, by the sounds of things.

I normally get nervous when we're quiet together, but I can tell (at least at the moment) it's her just needing to get into her own space, and it's nothing to do with me. I trust that.

Shitty threads about Cracker Barrel are going to be the death of Interference.

There are like 12 people who still post on this forum. And we've literally run out of things to say to each other other than talking about biscuits and gravy.

Game thread people don't count.

It's fun to see just how lame humour on the alt-right fringe is, though.

The saddest part is that I didn't immediately recognize it. It was at the musical interlude right before the bridge when I walked in, and I was like "I know I know this song", but my brain went to Owner of a Lonely Heart instead. I was a little ashamed of myself when Bono started singing again and I realized my blunder.

Where did we go normal? This is some type of bullshit

I realized something the other day. I dress way more conservatively than I used to. I used to occasionally wear short skirts or shorts, and often wore low cut/revealing tops. Now I keep most of my skin covered up, and layer tank tops under low cut tops to avoid showing cleavage.

It kind of happened without me noticing it. I started dressing like a middle aged woman.

I realized something the other day. I dress way more conservatively than I used to. I used to occasionally wear short skirts or shorts, and often wore low cut/revealing tops. Now I keep most of my skin covered up, and layer tank tops under low cut tops to avoid showing cleavage.

It kind of happened without me noticing it. I started dressing like a middle aged woman.
I've started wearing more singlets and more sportswear. My confidence has changed like crazy.

I show more skin (not trying to) than I used to.

My attitude hasn't changed, I just feel so different. If I read the old threads I suspect I wouldn't recognise myself.

I'm sure we all have plenty of cringe in our post histories.

I think a lot of it is that I'm firmly settled down now. I don't feel like I have to dress up to impress anybody, so I dress to be comfortable now. And I guess I feel more protective over my body. Like, I don't need to show my boobs off to everyone, because those are for someone specific.

I'm sure we all have plenty of cringe in our post histories.

I think a lot of it is that I'm firmly settled down now. I don't feel like I have to dress up to impress anybody, so I dress to be comfortable now. And I guess I feel more protective over my body. Like, I don't need to show my boobs off to everyone, because those are for someone specific.

Aw fuck we all do. I remember who I used to be and I'm so different and so happy I've changed. Admittedly there's a bit I wish I'd done differently but whatever.

I know what you said was serious, but the way you phrased it - I had to laugh. Some things don't change lol

I hate toys that make noise. I don't even like it when my phone makes noise (I keep it on silent 98% of the time). I don't want kids. I like quite time far too much.

I don't mind toys that make noise as long as they're amusing (I mean, picture me yelling at a tiny R2-D2 and tell me it isn't funny).

Kids? Yeah eventually. Hopefully things go right with Eden and we get to that point. At nearly 29 and wanting children I'm not feeling any personal pressure. At all. Yeah.

R2 has gone quiet. But I have put my phone on charge so that could do it.

My girlfriend has told me she wants to do what I'm doing. Teach.

It is a fucking brave decision and I wanted her to - I just made sure to never say a damn thing, let her find her own way.

I hope she follows through.

Back
Top Bottom