Gmail problems?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought that might be the case. It seems my inbox is simply gone. Disturbing, in light of recent events ...

I have NEVER been able to access it, all I get is a white screen and a frozen little MSN flag thingy. :grumpy: MSN Net passport does me the same way. I wonder if it's a cookie or computer problem, anyone know?

I wouldn't be surprised if it's down for some people. Gmail is part of the amorphous Blogger/Google empire and believe me Blogger is down an awful lot. For some people it's always down. It's the luck of the draw by the sound of it.

My Google Account still exists and I can change my settings, password, etc., but when I try to access my mail it gives me a 404. I've cleared my cache and cookies and tried logging in from three different browsers, so the problem is definitely on their end. I've sent an e-mail to their support team, so we'll see how that goes. My Gmail account still shows up on my list of services, so hopefully that means it still exists. :|

Last edited:
I can get to my account, but I have problems sending files with gmail. If I send an email with an attachment, I have to log out and log in again before it will let me send another email.

I think Gmail still needs a bit of work.

You know, it did happen after I tried to send a particularly large attachment. :hmm: Though I've sent dozens of attachments just fine before ... But, who knows?

ylimeU2 said:
I can get to my account, but I have problems sending files with gmail. If I send an email with an attachment, I have to log out and log in again before it will let me send another email.

I think Gmail still needs a bit of work.

Same here, I almost always have problem when I try to send files with my Gmail. Sometimes it'll stay on "sending' all night and still not work. It shouldn't take all night to send a 6 meg song. :crack:

mine is actually working better than any other email address ever at the moment. its like a dream.

Back
Top Bottom