Glastonbury

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
great thanks... I'm dying to go to a festival.. and especially Glastonbury 'cause I've heard great things about it. Unfortunately I live in Sweden...
well now I can ease some of my hunger thru the computer =)
I got friends who's at Roskilde right now and I'm awfully jeolous of them! :mad: A bunch of great acts are playing at Roskilde this year... White Stripes, Erykah Badu, Kent, Black rebel motorcycle club + a lot of others I'm dying to see up on a stage.
Next year I I just have to get to a festival! I guess I will visit Hultsfred, the biggest festival in Sweden, maybe you've heard of it.

*listening to doves right now*

What songs are they playing, meg? I wish I could see...but my computer at work sucks for that kind of stuff. :(

sulawesigirl4 said:
*listening to doves right now*

What songs are they playing, meg? I wish I could see...but my computer at work sucks for that kind of stuff. :(

Now it's There Goes the Fear. I'm having some problems with the webcast. I think too many people are on or something. The video is really slow and the sound is going in and and out. :( Of course, I don't mind the moments when a close-up of Jimi is frozen on my screen.... :drool:

Oooh, now it's Sea Song, I think. Going in and out.... Grrrr..... JIMI! :scream:

jkayet said:
Oh, Spaceface!!! I miss them!!!!!!! :sad:
This is the best song though... :D

yeah, except it means the show is over... :sad:

Jimi always does that :no: thing with his head during this song, though. :love:

Back
Top Bottom