Glasscock County, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, don't send out the search party, I'm not dead.

Wait, you fuckknobs wouldn't send out a search party anyway, would you?

:hmm: Not even "Please"?

Haven't looked at that. Mostly just looked at eighties stuff.

Like the first couple of lines of Streets' opening verse:

G----------------------------------------------------------------------
D----------------------------------------------------------------------
A--5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-
E----------------------------------------------------------------------

... you've got to be kidding. How do you stay awake?

haven't Looked At That. Mostly Just Looked At Eighties Stuff.

Like The First Couple Of Lines Of Streets' Opening Verse:

G----------------------------------------------------------------------
D----------------------------------------------------------------------
A--5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-
E----------------------------------------------------------------------

... You've Got To Be Kidding. How Do You Stay Awake?

:| Sigh.

I WANT to do something. My friend Katie and I were supposed to see Saw V (it's tradition), but then she remembered she's going to the Texas A&M football game with her brother, so she's out. So, no plans.

I've had to work every Halloween for the past 3 years. Though I do get off at midnight and it is a Friday. I might see if Derek's got a party I can crash.

I never know when parties are or where. I could go check out the bar scene but 1) I have no costume 2) people are going to be kinda crazy :huh:

So, I've set a task before myself. To listen through my top 50 albums, see if they're really my top 50 :uhoh:

I skipped TUF. I think we all know that on'es a given.

two more to go on #2 :lol:

I could probably safely skip my top three. Trying to sort the rest is going to be a bit tough, though ...

I could probably safely skip my top three. Trying to sort the rest is going to be a bit tough, though ...

I put all of mine into a spreadsheet in alphabetical order, then I gave them all a decimal ranking out of ten (with TUF being a ten, so a ranking within my top 50) and then sorted them out. It was fairly representative. I'm just checking the results now is all. Mostly with this number 2 album being at number 2 I'm trying to decide if it really belongs there.

I put all of mine into a spreadsheet in alphabetical order, then I gave them all a decimal ranking out of ten (with TUF being a ten, so a ranking within my top 50) and then sorted them out. It was fairly representative. I'm just checking the results now is all. Mostly with this number 2 album being at number 2 I'm trying to decide if it really belongs there.

Wow, that's more systematic and mathematical than my way. I made a list off the top of my head, consulted my 4.5 and 5 star stuff on RYM to flesh it out, and tried to order it as fairly as I felt I could.

Wow, that's more systematic and mathematical than my way. I made a list off the top of my head, consulted my 4.5 and 5 star stuff on RYM to flesh it out, and tried to order it as fairly as I felt I could.

Like I said, I THINK it worked out well. But I wanna check, and just looking at titles is not doing it for me.

Righto, I'm off out for the evening. Have a good one, folks. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom