Glasscock County, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well it'st he day before halloween, prank day or whatever. so i was driving and some teenagers had wrapped saran wrap (glad wrap? celophane?) across the lane, i had to wait for traffic to break and drive down the wrong side of the road to avoid it. not so much fun, particularly in the rain.

Wow, that seems less like a prank and more like dangerous irresponsibility.

And unless I'm grossly mistaken, my Honours application is done and now all I need to do is head into uni and drop it off. :up:

Well, Vazza, deadthread tumbleweeds, lurkers, & co., I'm off to university for an hour or two. Hope there's some life when I return. :wave:

Well, I barely missed anything, it seems. Hi Ashley, if you're still around. :wave:

Because people fail?

Nice sig ripoff of me and Anna, Bonnie.

I keep wondering when you're going to go inthistowntastic, though.

I keep wondering where the Inthistowntastic RPG is even more. :wink:

I need to grab some bread now. I hope I remember to pick up the Super Magic Ultra Phoenix Sword upstairs so that the hobo doesn't kill me! :uhoh:

It didn't really occur to me that there would be weapons in that game other than empty bottles of Heineken. But yeah, you better watch out for that hobo. He's got the Mystical Dagger attack, you know. Mother takes up 15 HP, and this is RIGHT after you've been to O'Connell's Goos Times pub to face McCulloch for the second time, so you seriously need to find a Mint Bailey's (revival) otherwise you're in trouble, also you might want to put Edge in first place in your team because he is an alien.

It didn't really occur to me that there would be weapons in that game other than empty bottles of Heineken. But yeah, you better watch out for that hobo. He's got the Mystical Dagger attack, you know. Mother takes up 15 HP, and this is RIGHT after you've been to O'Connell's Goos Times pub to face McCulloch for the second time, so you seriously need to find a Mint Bailey's (revival) otherwise you're in trouble, also you might want to put Edge in first place in your team because he is an alien.

Shit, I could be really fucked here! But I have faith in my trusty electrified cane Super Magic Ultra Phoenix Sword and cheat codes Edge's alien ability to transport me to the future where I already have the loaf of bread.

Shit, I could be really fucked here! But I have faith in my trusty electrified cane Super Magic Ultra Phoenix Sword and Edge's alien ability to transport me to the future where I already have the loaf of bread.

It's pretty tough, yeah.

Also, I think this is why I haven't done anything on the RPG since:

japanfm6.jpg

I mean, basically I can't read what that says, I think it's in kanji or something.

I posted more unpopular U2 opinions.

Oh, and Hi guys.

It's pretty tough, yeah.

Also, I think this is why I haven't done anything on the RPG since:

japanfm6.jpg

I mean, basically I can't read what that says, I think it's in kanji or something.

... this is still disturbing in so many hilarious ways.

the guy in the upper right looks like Bonnie's MS Paint Bono.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom