Glasscock County, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, now I'm torn between Essen, the Pant-y-Thing (what is it with guys just wanting to get into Pants?), and coaching Diane in Threadmaking...

I'm also snacking, so Essen may not be on the menu.

Hey, Khanadahar, bestest mod, the Usa, Oita, Japan Superthread lacks a Superthread tag. Could you please add one? :love:

Okay, now I'm torn between Essen, the Pant-y-Thing (what is it with guys just wanting to get into Pants?), and coaching Diane in Threadmaking...

I'm also snacking, so Essen may not be on the menu.

Well, my vote is for Pant-y-Blawd Road. If you decide to use it and need the link: BBC NEWS | UK | Wales | E-mail error ends up on road sign

(And there's the link again for anybody who missed this great article earlier.)

Well, my vote is for Pant-y-Blawd Road. If you decide to use it and need the link: BBC NEWS | UK | Wales | E-mail error ends up on road sign

(And there's the link again for anybody who missed this great article earlier.)
That beats thids:

fail-owned-insert-memory-card-sign-fail.jpg

That beats thids:

fail-owned-insert-memory-card-sign-fail.jpg

Oh, that's great! :lmao:

On Melbourne's trains, there are signs and pre-recorded announcements for major stations. "Now arriving at Richmond; change here for Lilydale, Belgrave, and Glen Waverley trains." Except ... sometimes they fuck up. The signs read "Now arriving at Station ID, change here for Line ID #9, Line ID #10, and Line ID #11." The pre-recorded announcements are "Now arriving at ...; change here for ..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom