Glasscock County, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Reggo. :wave:

I eagerly await B&C's discussion of NLOTH. I dread EYKIW's. Says it all.

I really hope someone with intelligence in the band vetoes that album name and comes up with something better.

Edge, it's on you, I guess. I have little faith in Adam's intelligence after yesterday.

There's a difference between the occasional expected post that doesn't understand the simplest instructions and 20+ pages of irrelevant though occasionally amusing drivel.

Agreed.

I kind of gave up on catching up on the B&C thread. Read the first few and most recent few pages, then looked at a couple of the rest and figured it wasn't worth the time. But where it sticks to being on topic, it's great.

So do I. It's too damn long and redundant.

But would you post that in a thread entitled Unpopular U2 Opinions?

I really hope someone with intelligence in the bad vetoes that album name and comes up with something better.

Edge, it's on you, I guess. I have little faith in Adam's intelligence after yesterday.

Eh, I've not that much problem with it beyond its length. It would be their best album name since Zooropa. In fact, it would be their third or fourth best album name. U2's titles invariably suck. Zooropa is in fact the only really good one.

Eh, I've not that much problem with it beyond its length. It would be their best album name since Zooropa. In fact, it would be their third or fourth best album name. U2's titles invariably suck. Zooropa is in fact the only really good one.

I have nothing against October or War as titles, although I guess it's because it's difficult to have any opinion on them.

Hey, nobody posted this from the Goat Island thread.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,003
User Name Posts
Axver 292
KhanadaRhodes 193
coolian2 93
bono_212 79
major_panic 53
The Sad Punk 43
LemonMelon 37
Varitek 36
liamcool 34
the tourist 33
Alisaura 24
blueeyedgirl 20
Serena Vox 19
mysterious_jen 12
DreamOutLoud13 12
RegularBonoFan 9
Angela Harlem 8
Galeongirl 3
partygirlvox 2
phanan 1

I have nothing against October or War as titles, although I guess it's because it's difficult to have any opinion on them.

Yep. Not sure I have anything against The Joshua Tree as a title either. But Boy, The Unforgettable Fire, Rattle And Hum, Achtung Baby, Pop, ATYCLB, and HTDAAB are all dreadful titles. Especially Achtung Baby, Pop, and HTDAAB.

I have lots of unpopular U2 opinions. But yeah, i'd be willing to post that.

yes, but it has to live up to the awesomeness of the name, which...Well, the music I've heard on the U2 videos gives me hope, however their behaviour does not.

Yep. Not sure I have anything against The Joshua Tree as a title either. But Boy, The Unforgettable Fire, Rattle And Hum, Achtung Baby, Pop, ATYCLB, and HTDAAB are all dreadful titles. Especially Achtung Baby, Pop, and HTDAAB.

The title Pop was meant to be ironic.

And later, Maj!

It's going to be the most over-produced, radio-friendly turd ever.

Damn U2. Damn them to hell. I heard amazing things in the Adam videos. And that's probably the only place I'm going to be able to hear them. Cause they're knobs. Who like to torture their fans. Damn U2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom