Glasscock County, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, not much. Finished a henry of some Belgian blonde beer... I'm sort of down at the moment. Nothing major, just one of those nights of reflection.

I dunno about the thread, but it's still a complete ramshackle of a thing!

You should see the Larry Birthday thread I made. A certain somebody got really upset about it. Even though it wasn't my fault for what Reggo said, yet I'm immediately affiliated with it as if I share the opinion. I don't, actually.

:lol: I saw that thread. I noticed that the person is TRYING to be an EYKIW regular, but the PLEBAdrool still surrounds and drips off.. fail.

Sarcasm is only funny when the person means it.

I gotta love how bitchy everyone is these days. :love:

:lol: I saw that thread. I noticed that the person is TRYING to be an EYKIW regular, but the PLEBAdrool still surrounds and drips off.. fail.

Sarcasm is only funny when the person means it.

I gotta love how bitchy everyone is these days. :love:

Yeah, it's pretty sad. I don't get why people like that and so many others are taking my posts seriously. Most of the ones I make on EYKIW and Pleba are just fucking around. I guess they'd probably understand that if we were all in the same room, but you know, the internet is a bitch and all.

It's crazy! Why did it happen so suddenly?

Yea exactly, and I don't get how people who HATE the reactions posted in EYKIW still go there, and still don't know the way out. Like, if you don't agree with the idiots there, get out or have fun with them, don't go there and be a bitter random!

:lol: Must be the time of the year or so, for us northerners it's getting darker, so less sunlight, people get grumpier, more suicides...

:hmm: I should get a nice sleeve for my macbook

I'm tempted to post in the birthday thread, but then again, people will bitch me and I've better things to waste my time on.

It'd be something like, Happy birthday Lawrence, hope you get some drum lessons for your birthday.

Yea exactly, and I don't get how people who HATE the reactions posted in EYKIW still go there, and still don't know the way out. Like, if you don't agree with the idiots there, get out or have fun with them, don't go there and be a bitter random!

:lol: Must be the time of the year or so, for us northerners it's getting darker, so less sunlight, people get grumpier, more suicides...

:hmm: I should get a nice sleeve for my macbook

It's the election, y'know? I honestly think a lot of people all over the world are going to go off David Howell Evans if McCain wins, if the typically accepted worldwide opinion is anything to go by (although of course, that isn't America's).

Or it could just be that Superthreaders have been pissing off more people than usual. Whatever.

:hmm: Right, the elections... I've already forgotten about those.

Pity it matters so much to the rest of the world who the prez will be. It shows how dependant the rest is to America, which is sad.

:wink: I think the latter is more valid.

I'm tempted to post in the birthday thread, but then again, people will bitch me and I've better things to waste my time on.

It'd be something like, Happy birthday Lawrence, hope you get some drum lessons for your birthday.

Sure you can do that. They'll just use me for a scape(soddin' mountain)goat anyway!

I check the local animal shelter sites every week or so, since I'm pretty big on getting a dog. Yet I keep on seeing this ten year old ginger cat who's been on the page for weeks. I feel terrible for the guy. :( I'd get him if it weren't for the fact that where I'm living right now is hardly suitable for cats.

There are mutt/Alaskan Malamute puppies for sale, though. Look at this kid:

75712.jpg

:cute:

Generally though there are mainly just kelpies. I love kelpies, but my parents already have one, and they're seriously farm dogs, not so good for the city. Still, this is one of the sweetest faces I've ever seen on a dog.

:cute: aww nice doggy!

:sigh: I'm still worried about my cat... two days ago at night she suddenly looked like she was about to pee in the sink, but no pee or anything, then later during dinner she went on the floor, no pee, only two drops of blood. The vet was already closed so we just kept an eye on her, but ever since I have'nt seen her do it again.. I'm just not sure what to do, she's behaving normal besides being a bit more cuddly and meows more often, she's gotten a bit bigger but that can be due to the sudden winter here. It might be some urinary tract issue, but shouldn't she be sick by now then?

:cute: aww nice doggy!

:sigh: I'm still worried about my cat... two days ago at night she suddenly looked like she was about to pee in the sink, but no pee or anything, then later during dinner she went on the floor, no pee, only two drops of blood. The vet was already closed so we just kept an eye on her, but ever since I have'nt seen her do it again.. I'm just not sure what to do, she's behaving normal besides being a bit more cuddly and meows more often, she's gotten a bit bigger but that can be due to the sudden winter here. It might be some urinary tract issue, but shouldn't she be sick by now then?

:( I hope she's okay. A dog of mine had something similar when I was a kid. He recovered, but it got to a pretty deadly point and he had to spend some time in the vet.

I don't know if it was the exact same thing, what with the species difference, but I really hope your cat isn't in as bad a position as he was. :hug:

All I read on the internet was mostly male cats that get a bladder infection, but it says nearly nothing about female cats.. that's the weird part.
I don't even want to think of what'll happen if I lose her. :sigh:

All I read on the internet was mostly male cats that get a bladder infection, but it says nearly nothing about female cats.. that's the weird part.
I don't even want to think of what'll happen if I lose her. :sigh:

How old is she? You should get her to a vet as soon as possible, which I figure you already realise. Don't be frightened about it, even if it is something bad (and let's hope it's not) it could get done with during the early stages.

She's 10 years old. And We prolly won't be able to go to the vet until monday. My dad works late tonight so the car will be back around 10pm. it's too far by bike with a cat. My mother is more like, we'll see what happens.. I can't help but worry.
perhaps we could call the vet tonight.

She's 10 years old. And We prolly won't be able to go to the vet until monday. My dad works late tonight so the car will be back around 10pm. it's too far by bike with a cat. My mother is more like, we'll see what happens.. I can't help but worry.
perhaps we could call the vet tonight.

Ah, I see. Judging from what you've said, I have a feeling she'll be okay, at the least she'll last long enough until Monday. I think, and hope, that what she's got right now is just a passing inconvenience.

It is kind of bad when they do get to around that age, though, and you don't really realise it until you have to take them to the vet. Stimpy, who's twelve, got an injury on his back a month or two ago, and not only is it still there, but fur seems to refuse to grow back in that area. A vet had a look at it during a check up, and it just seems to be because he's an old cat. Man, that was kind of a kick in the teeth, because he doesn't seem old.

Ah, I see. Judging from what you've said, I have a feeling she'll be okay, at the least she'll last long enough until Monday. I think, and hope, that what she's got right now is just a passing inconvenience.

It is kind of bad when they do get to around that age, though, and you don't really realise it until you have to take them to the vet. Stimpy, who's twelve, got an injury on his back a month or two ago, and not only is it still there, but fur seems to refuse to grow back in that area. A vet had a look at it during a check up, and it just seems to be because he's an old cat. Man, that was kind of a kick in the teeth, because he doesn't seem old.

Yea I hope it was just a random thing. If it gets worse we'll go to the vet right away.

Well yea, that's the biggest of my worries, cause she's old. Old cats are like old humans way easier to catch diseases and get permanently damaged.

:giggle: And your cat's name still makes me lol. It's brilliant!

Alright, seeya in a tick!

Thanks regarding Stimpy's moniker. They were still showing new episodes on TV when he was born!

And I still like Ren and Stimpy, so the name hasn't really dated. Although my Stimpy doesn't have a blue nose, and isn't red or overweight.

the grandparents being around turns out to be minimal help and some extra work (dude can't you load your own fucking dishes? i am not the maid!)

Alright, seeya in a tick!

Thanks regarding Stimpy's moniker. They were still showing new episodes on TV when he was born!

And I still like Ren and Stimpy, so the name hasn't really dated. Although my Stimpy doesn't have a blue nose, and isn't red or overweight.

:shocked: he does NOT have red furr and blue nose? :sad: Why not??

:evil: Paint him!
Nah, that'd be mean.

:hyper: My Aerosmith cd arrived! Whee!

Gotta love my mom, the grocery list for today was: Fried rice and meat of choice. She knows how much I love chinese food :love:

the grandparents being around turns out to be minimal help and some extra work (dude can't you load your own fucking dishes? i am not the maid!)

I've always had to do the dishes when we're at my grandma's. My sis and me used to fight who washes and who dries when we were little. :grumpy: Always hated that.

Can't you fool someone else into doing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom