Glasgow Celtic Fc Fans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chelleu2

The Fly
i've found a preimiership thread about nothing about Scottish football so i was wondering if anyone out there liked the SPL or supported Celtic who are now top of the league woohoo lol

cause most of my family are from glasgow and my dad got me into celtic so and i could also support hearts but thats not gonna happen

Gotcha. I have the same situation here. I'm from NY, but I root for the arch-rival Boston Red Sox due to my father being from there.

Good luck this season. I'm actually going to be in Scotland next year. I'm hoping I can catch a game while I'm there.

cheers they're doing well this season so far try and get tickets quick cos they sell out bloody fast hope you manage to get them!! all the rivalries over here are the same epecially with the old firm.

Hewson said:
Shame about Red passing, hopefully they can beat the Hornets tonight.

sorry but who and what are you on about? I think you may have the wrong Celtic maybe your thinking of the basketball team?

Right UberBeaver the score against Benfica was 3-0 to them. I'm not too happy right now but we played crap anyway.

He's just being annoying. Just about as annoying as the idiots who go into the American sport threads proclaiming the crappiness of gridiron or baseball or basketball. It used to be funny about three years ago. Now it's just stupid. :down:

I've a soft spot for Celtic because Shunsuke Nakamura plays for them, and I have vested interests in how Japanese players are faring in Europe. I think Shaun Maloney might have the potential to be the best midfielder in Europe in a few years. Then again, he might end up like Liam Miller.

Sounded like a bad game last night though.

yertle-the-turtle said:
He's just being annoying. Just about as annoying as the idiots who go into the American sport threads proclaiming the crappiness of gridiron or baseball or basketball. It used to be funny about three years ago. Now it's just stupid. :down:

Yeah, I don't care for it much either, but you don't have to be mean about it.

yertle-the-turtle said:

I've a soft spot for Celtic because Shunsuke Nakamura plays for them, and I have vested interests in how Japanese players are faring in Europe. I think Shaun Maloney might have the potential to be the best midfielder in Europe in a few years. Then again, he might end up like Liam Miller.

Sounded like a bad game last night though.

ye it was a really bad game, Naka is one of our best players but he wasn't too good last night! I think Maloney will stay and he won't end up like Liam Miller cause he's not as daft as him! lol

and sconehead chelsea were bloody lucky! weren't they at least we can say we beat the team that knocked Liverpool and Man Utd out of the UCL! :D

We just beat hearts there in the dying seconds...own goal...mwahahahahaha:wink:

aw ye that was great! that you Mr Romanov for keepin Gordon in the first team hehe. they should just give us the title 13 points clear c'mon the bhoys!!

I wonder if Romanov will follow through on all his threats?

I think he might let's just wait and see what happens in January. i hope we don't try to sign Hartley like we did a few seasons back god that would be bad!

Chelleu2, whats you're prediction for Tues. night, speaking as a Utd fan, I'm not too confident of a positive result for UNITED.
PS won't be back online til week on Thurs. so don't think I'm being rude by not replying to any posts.

i think we may get a draw but it is at Celtic Park so I think we may have a little chance to get a result out of it! good luck to man u!

Back
Top Bottom