Girls (generally) are quite comfortable in doing this? what about guys?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
See the thing is....it's alright to share a bed ONLY if there's plenty of space and you're not facing each other.

Plus us guys have this thing that kind has a mind of it's own as to when it wants to get up in the morning...*cough*

So uh....yeah. :slant:

I have no problem sharing a bed platonically with a girl, though. :)

I don't mind sharing a bed with a male or a female, or both! (Right, April? ;)) There's something kind of comforting about having someone else there. I also don't think it makes any difference if you are facing towards each other or away...and once you're asleep you change position anyway!

What I DO hate, is sharing a bed with my mother when we are travelling! #1, she snores. #2, she is so hyper sensitive that you can't scratch, or sniffle, or even MOVE without her getting annoyed. You have to lie as stiff as a board, awake half the night. She always gets cramps in her feet in the middle of the night and starts jumping up and down all of the sudden, swearing up a storm.

The other thing that bothers me is that she has white hair and very pale skin and her head blends in with the pillow so well it kind of give me the creeps! But that's just a strange phobia of mine. :huh:

No no no. No way.
I don?t want males in my bed because they have dirty feet. Don?t you think so you maaaaaaaaaaaaad ayrish.

Girls without sex ok... its so nice to cuddle...
Girls are so clean... and they leave a good smell on the covers... and I can make tea for them in the morning...

But to make tea for a guy? Excuse me :tsk:

Interestingly, it's been my experience that guys are much more likely than women to have a problem with sharing a bed with another guy (fully clothed), but have no problem showering after a workout in a room full of other showering guys (completely naked). We're bizzarre creatures. :scratch:

SOOOOOOO right on the money.

Not George Lucas said:
It's deeply ingrained in the male psyche that, while I'm definitely not gay, my friend may secretly be, and he'll use this opportunity to ass-rape me, since every gay man will have sex with any other man he can find. Even if he's not gay, word could possibly get out that we slept in the same bed together, and that would make everyone think we're gay, and that's almost as bad.

See also urinal ettiquette.

Urinal ettiquette

Yes, typical guy thinking. See glas, this is why the two genders can't communicate.

Has anyone ever seen the Urinal ettiquette game? I had it on an e-mail once - and it is one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

Last edited:
I have shared a bed with my girl friends loads of times no big deal! I have sat in the same bed with a boy but never overnight Im too young for all that ;)

I think its strange guys pee together and take showers together and dont cover themselves up....but they wont share a bed together???? :eyebrow:

No biggie!

When my girl friends and I go out we usually crash at my place, and many anights it was all three of us in my bed. Until one night one of 'em fell out- now we keep it to two. :eeklaugh:

Back
Top Bottom