"Gimme Sympathy" CSGWs! (Creepers Unite Edition)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as I'm done with school, you remind me, and I'll watch it :lol:

I'd like to think so. If I had a spare $50 I think I'd buy it :lmao:.

Ugh, this is frustrating, I found the desk I want, but there's no PICTURE or model number for me to try and track it down :(

:up: Deal.

:lol: I think it could make for a good discussion piece, at worst. :wink:

Boo. Where'd you find it?

:up: Deal.

:lol: I think it could make for a good discussion piece, at worst. :wink:

Boo. Where'd you find it?

Exactly. I'm crazy that way. I have so much crap just for that reason. I'm going to throw out a LOT of stuff at the end of this semester, I've finally had enough of it.

Craigslist of course. I'm finding a lot of stuff on here, but nothing useful /lesigh

Exactly. I'm crazy that way. I have so much crap just for that reason. I'm going to throw out a LOT of stuff at the end of this semester, I've finally had enough of it.

Craigslist of course. I'm finding a lot of stuff on here, but nothing useful /lesigh

:lol: Yeah, I can't wait until I move out of my dorm (again, and into a different one for the summer, go working for housing! :happy: ), just so I can get rid of some of the useless stuff I have laying around.

That's sort of how Craigslist is all the time for me. :lol: I hate it when people list stuff without pictures though. :down: How do they expect to sell something when people can't see the condition that it's in or exactly what it looks like?

:lol: Yeah, I can't wait until I move out of my dorm (again, and into a different one for the summer, go working for housing! :happy: ), just so I can get rid of some of the useless stuff I have laying around.

That's sort of how Craigslist is all the time for me. :lol: I hate it when people list stuff without pictures though. :down: How do they expect to sell something when people can't see the condition that it's in or exactly what it looks like?

Things are going to be extremely difficult for me driving home this year, so I can't have too much stuff in the car, which is fine because my uncle stores a lot of stuff for me in his garage, BUT, I don't have enough storage anymore! Not enough containers and boxes I mean, so it's time to get rid of all these papers i've been keeping for..YEARS.

Yeah, exactly, so I'm not surprised. But I AM fed up. I'm starting to think that it's time to just think fabric and get back to the furniture later.

Things are going to be extremely difficult for me driving home this year, so I can't have too much stuff in the car, which is fine because my uncle stores a lot of stuff for me in his garage, BUT, I don't have enough storage anymore! Not enough containers and boxes I mean, so it's time to get rid of all these papers i've been keeping for..YEARS.

Yeah, exactly, so I'm not surprised. But I AM fed up. I'm starting to think that it's time to just think fabric and get back to the furniture later.

Ugh, I don't even want to look through some of the boxes I have...I know they have papers and notes from two or three years ago, that I'm sure I don't need, but I'm awful at throwing things away. :lol:

Probably a good idea. :up:

:wave: I'm off for a bit, going to shower/get ready, then run to the university bookstore to buy a couple books that I'd been avoiding purchasing...but, I think I finally have to. :lol:

I need to get lunch myself, and crack down a bit.

I've got to get as much work done as possible, because I have to work at 7 :banghead:

:wave:

I'm up to 14! I stopped for a bit though, trying to get someone to cover for me at work tonight.

I really do love the show this season even if a lot of people don't

Even better :hyper:

Cassie what's the best free cd ripper that uses LAME?

I really do love the show this season even if a lot of people don't

Even better :hyper:

Cassie what's the best free cd ripper that uses LAME?

This season's been great, for the most part. I've seen a lot of criticism of it, but I like how ridiculous it's gotten. :lol:

I'm on a Mac, so I use XLD, but I believe that the best for Windows is Exact Audio Copy (EAC for short). :up:

This season's been great, for the most part. I've seen a lot of criticism of it, but I like how ridiculous it's gotten. :lol:

I'm on a Mac, so I use XLD, but I believe that the best for Windows is Exact Audio Copy (EAC for short). :up:

Me too and I like a lot of changes, I mean if Jim and Pam were still constantly pulling pranks on Dwight I'd be bored honestly :lol:

I'll check it out, and I hate Mac by the way, everything cool I've ever wanted is on a mac

I know! It's nice to get some changes in the show. :up:

:lol: They are wonderful! :wink: My Mac runs pretty well, even after being 2 years old. :D

It definitely is, change can either ruin a show or make it great and I think it has worked for the Office

My laptop barely runs well and it's only a year and a half old, it is cursed :lol:

It definitely is, change can either ruin a show or make it great and I think it has worked for the Office

My laptop barely runs well and it's only a year and a half old, it is cursed :lol:

Agreed.

:lol: It happens. Technology gets old every second of the day. :wink:

:wave: I've got to head out for the concert, see you later John!

:rockon:

Oh, pretty good. There's some craziness going on in Minneapolis...students rioted and police tear gassed, raided houses, smashed the hood of a car, and questioned why reporters were there, you know, doing their jobs. Bad actions on both sides.

Other than that though, just relaxing and listening to music now that I'm wide awake after hearing that news. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom