Gilmore Girls Axed, noooooo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got hooked on that show the very first episode. I am glad they are ending it, they need to do so. With Rory graduating, there isn't much more they can do with it, other than marry her off to Logan and Lorelia off to Luke. Which they better do. :mad:

I think the show has been weakening since Rory's high school graduation. The story lines have all been stretched pretty thin. I hate to see it go, but I have to admit, it is time.

:wink: :drool: Yes, but I am glad for the ONE airing I just saw the other nite.....in a dream sequence they showed a photo on Bono on the Frig. door!! i will miss it..laughin' at their antics!! Oh well..good while it lasted!:applaud:

This news is a total bummer. Altho I didn't watch the show week after week I did enjoy watching it on occasion and kept up with characters and storylines. This was a good show! This is sad news. I am cry. :sad:

forbonou2 said:
.....in a dream sequence they showed a photo on Bono on the Frig. door!!

I saw him too, with Paris, that girl gets all the breaks.
I'm glad that at least the whole Chris vs Luke thing will be decided. Wrapping up all the storylines in only a couple of episodes will be really hard. What about Sookie's baby, Luke & Lorelei's inevetible(spelt so wrong) wedding & baby or Kirk & Lulu's wedding. Will we ever find out where all the anvils went?:ohmy:

I have loved Gilmore Girls since day one but I think it is time for it to go. I haven't been able to get into a single episode this season. I miss the writing of Amy Sherman-Palladino.
Lauren Graham never winning a Emmy for her role as Lorelai is a shame.

This season has been terrible...there was so much potential for great scenes that they completely overlooked (ie. Lane giving birth), I think it's better that they just end it. :sigh:

I've loved this show since the first season, and we'll always have the dvd's :heart:

I am cry :sad:

I havne't watched this season regularly... I got lost in the middle or last quarter of the last season...

but i'm so gonna see this 'till the end...

I want to talk like them :sad:

This has been one of my favourite shows since the very beginning. I'm sad to see it go. :sad:

It was good to see Logan & Rory break up last week. He was such a tool, and I'm glad she's finally rid of him.

I'm going to be an emotional wreck on Tuesday night, I can guarantee it. :(

I can't believe Logan expected Rory to marry him and traipse around the country after him with her tail wagging. :mad:
I've heard a rumour that it might be a 2hr finale or there will be a movie later on to tie up all the loose ends. Tissues at the ready people.

The finale is definitely only 1 hour. I really doubt there would be a movie later - from what I've heard and read, the actors are moving on with their lives. I don't know how well a movie would do, as much as I might be interested. It just wouldn't be the same.

I saw a preview for the episode tomorrow, and I wish I hadn't seen it. Damn previews giving half of the storyline away!! :madwife: :lol:

I watched about 5 minutes of the finale, and it seemed like too easy of an out to me. "Oh I'm going off to work with Barak Obama...well bye." :huh:

Regardless, the show has run its course, and I really, really do like it. Gilmore Girls will be missed. :heart:

I was slightly disappointed...but I guess this whole season has been very disappointing for Gilmore Girls standards. :shrug:

However, I thought it was so cool that Rory met Christiana Amanpour :up:

My tuesday nights will feel slightly empty from now on. :sigh:

This season has been disappointing, I totally agree. The writing and the characters not acting they way they normally would really frustrated me. But I was very happy with the way they wrapped things up.

Lemonchick said:
I was slightly disappointed...but I guess this whole season has been very disappointing for Gilmore Girls standards. :shrug:

However, I thought it was so cool that Rory met Christiana Amanpour :up:

My tuesday nights will feel slightly empty from now on. :sigh:
I loved it that Rory met Christiana............it was perfect. That was how it all began with Rory wanting to be a journalist like Christiana Amanpour.
Lorelai and Luke :heart:

It wasn' t too bad. I liked the whole going away party thing, it seemed to suit a finale. I was happy that Logan got the arse, he was to smarmy for me. Luke kissing Lorelei had to happen. I'll miss them but it was better than dragging it out. Oh Luke, I'll miss you most of all.:love:

Back
Top Bottom