Giggleswick Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
major_panic said:

I can't see it working. You'd probably just end up making jokes about forming a terrorist organisation, and not get any work done.

Although, if you could convince any attractive Arts girls in our tute to co-operate on the essay with you... :hmm:

Speaking of which, are there any attractive Arts girlss in our tute?

:lol:

The Major wants a ... Majoress?

I don't really remember if there were, though I think so.

Axver said:

It was worth asking about, come on, srsly!

Besides, according to everyone else you've already found your perfect mate. :wink:

Axver said:

Seriously, Maj, if you want to tongue a girl, for gods sake don't let her see you eating that 'thing' you posted earlier :yikes:

gluey said:

Seriously, Maj, if you want to tongue a girl, for gods sake don't let her see you eating that 'thing' you posted earlier :yikes:

Most of the girls I know already know that I'm pretty... unhinged like that. They deal with it, which I take to be a good sign.

:rockon: I got the postwhoring thing going on today!!!!

Ax, you're disappointing me lately with your lack of whoring :tsk:

I had blood taken today. My 5yr old was just a little too sadistically joyful when I asked him if he wanted to remove my plaster :lol:

gluey said:
:rockon: I got the postwhoring thing going on today!!!!

Ax, you're disappointing me lately with your lack of whoring :tsk:

I'm not allowed a social life now? :(

AXIE AXIE AXIEEEEEEEEEE COME HEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Super Train needs you :flirt: :sexywink:

Supertrain-front-200.gif

major_panic said:

It was worth asking about, come on, srsly!

Besides, according to everyone else you've already found your perfect mate. :wink:

:lol: You lot seem to want to set me up really badly. Well, it's not happening.

And according to your sister, nothing's happening for you either, Maj. :wink:

gluey said:
AXIE AXIE AXIEEEEEEEEEE COME HEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Super Train needs you :flirt: :sexywink:

Supertrain-front-200.gif

Railroad Tycoon II for the win, people.

Axver said:

:lol: You lot seem to want to set me up really badly. Well, it's not happening.

And according to your sister, nothing's happening for you either, Maj. :wink:

MAJOR_PANIC = OWNED!

And back to lame document study I go...

:lmao:

Man tells police 'I've been raped by a wombat'
New 5:25PM Thursday March 27, 2008

A 48-year-old orchard worker has been sentenced to 75 hours community work after calling police to complain he was being raped by a wombat.

Arthur Ross Cradock, of Motueka, called police on February 11 and informed them the rape was taking place at his house and he required assistance, The Nelson Mail reported.

He later called back asking to retract the claim.

"Apart from speaking Australian now, I'm pretty all right you know," he told the operator.

Cradock pleaded guilty in Nelson District Court to using a phone for a fictitious purpose.

Police prosecutor Sergeant Chris Stringer told the court alcohol played a large role in Cradock's life.

gluey said:

A 48-year-old orchard worker has been sentenced to 75 hours community work after calling police to complain he was being raped by a wombat.

Arthur Ross Cradock, of Motueka, called police on February 11 and informed them the rape was taking place at his house and he required assistance, The Nelson Mail reported.

"Apart from speaking Australian now, I'm pretty all right you know," he told the operator.

Cradock pleaded guilty in Nelson District Court to using a phone for a fictitious purpose.

Police prosecutor Sergeant Chris Stringer told the court alcohol played a large role in Cradock's life.

HAHAHAHA.

Motueka, too? That's fitting. Though I would have thought various bad drugs would have been even more significant than alcohol ...

gluey said:

The last sentence wins the article.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom