Giggleswick Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mini_party_pieshtm.jpg

Alisaura said:

That sounds like dangerous American-speak to me! "Savouries" is far too generic a term... could apply to anything! Party pies are little pies you serve at parties... perfectly logical name for them...

:tsk: Kiwis...

Aussies. :tsk: No. "Party pies" is far more generic. Tells you nothing about the food. It could be a little blueberry pie. A little apple pie. A little anything remotely pie-ish that can only be eaten at a party.

"Savouries" tells you about its flavour, that it's not going to be a fruit pie of any sort. And it does not limit its use to just parties. You can eat it strolling down the road!

:wink:

Alisaura said:

Lies. :D

Maybe in certain tiny backward Pacific island-nations... :whistle:

:wink:

YEAR WOMEN WERE ENFRANCHISED

New Zealand: 1893
Australia: 1902

Hmm, wonder which is more backwards?

(Actually, saddest part is that they're the first two in the world. WTF, everyone else!)

mysterious_jen said:

yes this is a party pie. needs sauce. not mutherfucking ketchup or katsup manis

sauce. tomato in flavour.

I HATE YOU ALL.

:scream:

Well, we can at least agree that it is called tomato sauce, not ketchup. :up:

Oh meat pies fuck yes. :drool: I try to ignore the excess rubbish they tend to put in them.

Axver said:

Bonnie, I hate to break it to you, but drawing yourself eating souvlaki with an ancient Greek warrior does not count as a date. :wink:

You know me too well. :lol:

Nah it was with an African guy that lives near me. We were talking on the bus and he asked me out. It was cute and I couldn't say no, so after we had both finished tafe we had a few beers and talked and kissed and such. Unfortunately it had to be cut short 'cause I need to wake up early tomorrow, as my sister's arriving from the UK at 9am.

major_panic said:
Holy crap, this is quite possibly one of the nerdiest yet coolest things I've seen:

pi-pie.jpg

:lol:

The creator of that obviously doesn't waste time in superthreads......

Varitek said:

katchup? katchup? i'm sure there's a more delicious way to eat it than with corn syruppy tomato remains.

I use barbecue sauce.

Because barbecue sauce is made of SuperWin and goes with just about everything. :up:

major_panic said:
Holy crap, this is quite possibly one of the nerdiest yet coolest things I've seen:

pi-pie.jpg

HOLY SHIT THAT IS MADE OF SUPERWIN.

I'LL TAKE 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169...

The Sad Punk said:
Oh meat pies fuck yes. :drool: I try to ignore the excess rubbish they tend to put in them.

You know me too well. :lol:

Nah it was with an African guy that lives near me. We were talking on the bus and he asked me out. It was cute and I couldn't say no, so after we had both finished tafe we had a few beers and talked and kissed and such. Unfortunately it had to be cut short 'cause I need to wake up early tomorrow, as my sister's arriving from the UK at 9am.

so you have a 2nd date?

remind me of your purity score again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom