Giggleswick Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gluey said:

:lol: remind me never to piss you off if I meet you in person

:lol: No, I only take it out on insects.

When I lived in Queensland, I liked to torment Huntsman spiders. When I was about twelve, one about the size of a dinner plate got into our lounge. So I leapt from couch to couch, getting the bastard to jump after me and chase me around the room. I only stopped when Mum killed it by dropping a dinner plate on it.

coolian2 said:
Do you know what utterly infuriates me?

Mosquitoes buzzing right past my ear.

And the little bastards always seem to know when you've turned out the light ready to go to sleep.

Axver said:

:lol: No, I only take it out on insects.

When I lived in Queensland, I liked to torment Huntsman spiders. When I was about twelve, one about the size of a dinner plate got into our lounge. So I leapt from couch to couch, getting the bastard to jump after me and chase me around the room. I only stopped when Mum killed it by dropping a dinner plate on it.

:yikes: You guys have some fucked up creatures in Oz.

coolian2 said:

I'm never eating a cadbudy creme egg again my life.

When you bite one open and find dead ants in the creme part you lose interest instantly.

OH GOOD NON-EXISTENT LORD.

I do hope you sued them or something.

I'm still here! :wave:

Hello to everyone by the way .. sorry for my rudeness :wink: I won't stay long ... having an early night coz I haven't been having a very good week health wise:( ... but just thought I'd drop in and say hello!

TranceEnding said:

Hello to everyone by the way .. sorry for my rudeness :wink: I won't stay long ... having an early night coz I haven't been having a very good week health wise:( ... but just thought I'd drop in and say hello!

:hug:

I was wondering where you'd got to lately! Did you have a nice Easter at least?

Axver said:

OH GOOD NON-EXISTENT LORD.

I do hope you sued them or something.

:lol: I imagine if you complained, they'd send 1000 of the bastard eggs complimentary.....that would suck!

TranceEnding said:

:wave: HELLO!!

Axver said:

:hug:

I was wondering where you'd got to lately! Did you have a nice Easter at least?

what Easter?!??! :wink: I had to work all the weekend :madspit: ... but at least I got a good pay today :yippie:

Just had a few of my wonderful panic thingy-s this week ... but I feel relatively normal this evening :wink: so just checking in to see what's happening in cyber world.

Total Posts: 710
User Posts
gluey 258
Axver 157
major_panic 65
mysterious_jen 57
coolian2 49
DreamOutLoud13 28
Dalton 27
the tourist 24
phillyfan26 23
U2democrat 16
TranceEnding 3
COBL_04 1
liamcool 1
RavenBlue 1

:rockon:

gluey said:

:lol: I imagine if you complained, they'd send 1000 of the bastard eggs complimentary.....that would suck!

Each with its own special ant.

TranceEnding said:

what Easter?!??! :wink: I had to work all the weekend :madspit: ... but at least I got a good pay today :yippie:

Just had a few of my wonderful panic thingy-s this week ... but I feel relatively normal this evening :wink: so just checking in to see what's happening in cyber world.

Well, holiday pay would at least make it worth it. :up:

Also, The Church are made of SuperWin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom