Giggleswick Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DreamOutLoud13 said:

But would you choose trains over sex? That's the real question.

Because my boyfriend would choose mountain biking over sex, and that just does not compute in my brain.

... damn you. I'd try to work the two together.

Actually, in almost all circumstances, choosing in favour of sex is a no-brainer.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

But would you choose trains over sex? That's the real question.

Because my boyfriend would choose mountain biking over sex, and that just does not compute in my brain.

Ax likes trains. Trains go deep into tunnels......Ax will LOVE sex when he can drive his own 'train' :evil:

gluey said:

Ax likes trains. Trains go deep into tunnels......Ax will LOVE sex when he can drive his own 'train' :evil:

:lol:

Tunnels.jpg

DreamOutLoud13 said:

He WAXES them. Seriously, they're smoother than mine.

WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE.

FFS, I barely even shave my face. I haven't shaved in three weeks at the moment.

mysterious_jen said:

hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah

:evil:

takes alot of practices and study to be a train driver. :wink:

The Little Axver That Could.....

I know I can, I know I can, I know I can.......

OK, so I just went and unloaded my washing machine. As I took out the last item, a random flying bug flew in. So I sprayed a stack of fly spray after it and shut the lid. Die you bastard, die! :evil:

Axver said:
OK, so I just went and unloaded my washing machine. As I took out the last item, a random flying bug flew in. So I sprayed a stack of fly spray after it and shut the lid. Die you bastard, die! :evil:

do you feel like a man now?

i would catch it with my hand and feed it to my frogs.

Axver said:

:lol: Macho Moments.......

mysterious_jen said:

do you feel like a man now?

i would catch it with my hand and feed it to my frogs.

I have no depth perception. I couldn't catch the fucker if I tried! But I love killing the bastards.

My favourite is to catch cockroaches alive and flush them down the toilet.

mysterious_jen said:
Well, I've been in love with Freddie Mercury for years, so that's fine :lol:

Aaaaand I'm learning not to tell you people stuff in this thread :tongue: I blame the drugs. Seriously.

And I ought to go to bed, considering it's after 4 AM now, and I've been up 20 hours. Even though I have to set my alarm clock for 6 AM so I can get up and take my damn antibiotic on schedule. Stupid pills. At least the pain pills are fun though.

Axver said:

I have no depth perception. I couldn't catch the fucker if I tried! But I love killing the bastards.

My favourite is to catch cockroaches alive and flush them down the toilet.

:lol: remind me never to piss you off if I meet you in person

Alright, Kim, Ian, sending one more PT track. It's only 8:28 long but the file size is obscenely large, I don't really get why. Oh well. It's a fan favourite from the Lightbulb Sun album called Hatesong. I suspect its name is derived from The Cure's Lovesong. The bass in this song is amazing. Melbourne's own Colin Edwin just fucking rocks it.

Yes I'm hearing voices too ... :drool:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Well, I've been in love with Freddie Mercury for years, so that's fine :lol:

Aaaaand I'm learning not to tell you people stuff in this thread :tongue: I blame the drugs. Seriously.

And I out to go to bed, considering it's after 4 AM now, and I've been up 20 hours. Even though I have to set my alarm clock for 6 AM so I can get up and take my damn antibiotic on schedule. Stupid pills. At least the pain pills are fun though.

youre just pissed cos you know im right, have a nice cup of tea and a bikkie ( a cup of boiling water and leaves with a shortbread that isnt a cookie) and a chat with him, he may want to share a special secret.

:lmao:

im just taking the piss honey

:hug:

Axver said:
Alright, Kim, Ian, sending one more PT track. It's only 8:28 long but the file size is obscenely large, I don't really get why. Oh well. It's a fan favourite from the Lightbulb Sun album called Hatesong. I suspect its name is derived from The Cure's Lovesong. The bass in this song is amazing. Melbourne's own Colin Edwin just fucking rocks it.

Yes I'm hearing voices too ... :drool:

:hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom