Giggleswick Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
poster83754458.jpg

Anyway, the PT tracks I'm sending: the first is She's Moved On, which I described in an earlier post. The second is Stars Die. It has a convoluted history. It was a stand-alone single in 1995, but appeared on some pressings of The Sky Moves Sideways album in 1996. The definitive issue of The Sky Moves Sideways came out a few years ago with Stars Die on it. It's the first PT song that really had radio potential, at least according to Steven Wilson, and much to his surprise actually got a little bit of airplay and really gave PT the kick they needed in their formative years. It's a nice little psychedelic piece that I love.

The moon shook and curled up like gentle fire
The ocean glazed and melted wire
Voices buzzed in spiral eyes
Stars dived in blinding skies
Stars die ...
Blinding skies ...

i am actually grumpy becuase i had semi planned something tomorrow, and then i get hit broadside by some fucked up half arsed plan that will fuck my day completely. without consultation. this i cannot cope with.

:censored:

mysterious_jen said:
i am actually grumpy becuase i had semi planned something tomorrow, and then i get hit broadside by some fucked up half arsed plan that will fuck my day completely. without consultation. this i cannot cope with.

:censored:

You need alcohol :yes: And a nice hot savoury :up:

mysterious_jen said:

i have alcohol. and i had some mince but it wasnt in a

PARTY PIE.

BITCH.

Now, talking about GAY................Miss Party Pooper Pie........:evil:

Woof woof

DreamOutLoud13 said:

The trains would come between us.

I'd rather go back in time and have the real thing anyway. But first I'd have to get Edge to let me borrow his time machine.

Everybody secretly loves trains. I mean, they're hot and dirty.

WHAT'S WORSE?

A. HOME AND AWAY
B. NEIGHBOURS
C. FRIENDS
D. CORONATION STREET
E. THEY ARE ALL BY PHAIL COLLINS

I pick E.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

But would you choose trains over sex? That's the real question.

Because my boyfriend would choose mountain biking over sex, and that just does not compute in my brain.

hmmmm does he shave his legs like cyclists over here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom