Giggleswick Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

:lol:

What's driving me nuts is I'm trying to remember the name of the little mince pies you mentioned you were eating. I used to eat 4 or 5 of those at a time when I was little and my Nan and Grandad owned a dairy that sold them. I think you called them savouries in one post ... that might've been the name I used.

im telling you kiwi dicks they are called PARTY PIES.

coolian2 said:

:laugh:

No dice, the only tragic soapie i watch is Home and Away

This is the point where I disown you. Home And Away?! Seriously, man?!

Axver said:

What's driving me nuts is I'm trying to remember the name of the little mince pies you mentioned you were eating. I used to eat 4 or 5 of those at a time when I was little and my Nan and Grandad owned a dairy that sold them. I think you called them savouries in one post ... that might've been the name I used.

I call them savouries when i buy them and everyone else does too.

Although outside of the store they're little mince pies or tasty motherfuckers

Axver said:

we call them savouries......

mysterious_jen said:

im telling you kiwi dicks they are called PARTY PIES.

Jen, with this much passion, you really should get into slagging off the Yanks with me. :wink:

gluey said:

we call them savouries......

Yeah, that's got to be it. I haven't had one in fucking YEARS.

And damn, my gnocchi napoli has worked out well tonight. I'm pleased.

Axver said:

Jen, with this much passion, you really should get into slagging off the Yanks with me. :wink:

lucky as fuck no one here is south african or they would be

DEAD. DEAD I TELL YOU .

no fan of yankieeees either, welll andrew is the exception cough cough :drool:

coolian2 said:

Got addicted in school and now out of habit i watch it.

:tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

Fuck "thank you for this wonderful post"; this is much worse.

As i've constantly mentioned i'm in a course with a shitload more girls than guys.

I was chatting with one of the few guys in my PR and also my radio class and we fucking ended up talking Home and Away.

I don't give a shit what you guys say, but it's going to give me serious street cred with the squillions of girls in the course who watch Home and Away.

mysterious_jen said:

DEAD. DEAD I TELL YOU .

Nah, I don't mind South Africans. I mean, I know they're meant to be New Zealand's archrival, but I'll support the Springboks against the Wallabies.

Speaking of South Africans, we need to get Steph/GibsonGirl into the postwhorehouse. :up:

And just for the record, I would support Australia against the US.

coolian2 said:
As i've constantly mentioned i'm in a course with a shitload more girls than guys.

I was chatting with one of the few guys in my PR and also my radio class and we fucking ended up talking Home and Away.

I don't give a shit what you guys say, but it's going to give me serious street cred with the squillions of girls in the course who watch Home and Away.

Ian, seriously, the only cred it'll get you is that the chicks will think you're gay.

coolian2 said:

no serious girl with a brain watches home and away, but then again no guy wants a girl with a brain when they have tits for free!

mysterious_jen said:

DEAD. DEAD I TELL YOU .

One of my good friends is South African.

<stereotype>
She's a black South African and is ultra cool. Generally speaking, i cannot bear white South Africans. At least the ones that wander around like the own the fucking place.
</stereotype>

coolian2 said:

See, I wouldn't want cred with a girl who watches Home And Away.

I'd want cred with a girl who watches The Chaser.

gluey said:

Ian, seriously, the only cred it'll get you is that the chicks will think you're gay.

IAN = OWNED.

Hahaha. Fuck you! I nearly spat napoli sauce all over my monitor!

coolian2 said:

One of my good friends is South African.

<stereotype>
She's a black South African and is ultra cool. Generally speaking, i cannot bear white South Africans. At least the ones that wander around like the own the fucking place.
</stereotype>

My grade had a bunch of South Africans. I think 5. 1 was a black girl, the rest were white. Of the whites, only one was female and she was apparently a totally racist bitch towards the black girl.

Of the white guys, a couple of them were pretty alright, I didn't notice them that much. One was a total fucking dickhead. He was one of those guys with a drug lab in his basement, and clearly a complete moron because he tried to sell E on the school campus during school hours. COME ON. It was no shock when he got caught and expelled. What cracked me up was that it happened about two days before the Queensland Core Skills test in grade 12, which is essential for your high school exit mark and going to uni. He got totally fucked and had to find a new school at which to repeat grade 12. He was going to do really well on his exit mark too. I just laughed and laughed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom