Giggleswick Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
major_panic said:

So now just make sure that your daughter never finds out she has the same birthdate as her?

Holy crap yes!! I'll NEVER hear the end of it if she finds out!! :lol: :yikes:

DrDre1.JPG

You trying to say something pfan??

Like I said, if we don't let you win something, you'll never play again.....so what better than the most suckful thread.....:evil:

:tongue:

gluey said:

That was the longest, most boring Tea I'd ever had in my life.

:wave: How are ya Ax?

Personally, I think it was only the third time I've had Tea in my life, and confirmed my initial impression of the stuff!

I'm good. FUCK IT'S RAINED A LOT TODAY. Actually, probably it's rained pathetically little compared to anywhere else in the world. But when I was waiting to cross Royal Parade earlier, the stuff was almost coming down in sheets. It's the heaviest rain I've seen in my entire 14 months in Melbourne!

Of course, it had nothing on a Queensland storm or just every second day in New Zealand, but given our drought situation, this felt genuinely exciting, novel, and new!

Dalton said:
Help me out on the social niceties. If a chick posts pictures of her from her wedding day on the interweb is it appropriate to complement her with "I'd hit it?"

I know one person who can get away with it, and it's no one on Interference.

Axver said:
Personally, I think it was only the third time I've had Tea in my life, and confirmed my initial impression of the stuff!

I'm good. FUCK IT'S RAINED A LOT TODAY. Actually, probably it's rained pathetically little compared to anywhere else in the world. But when I was waiting to cross Royal Parade earlier, the stuff was almost coming down in sheets. It's the heaviest rain I've seen in my entire 14 months in Melbourne!

Of course, it had nothing on a Queensland storm or just every second day in New Zealand, but given our drought situation, this felt genuinely exciting, novel, and new!

Guess what?
phillyfan26 said:

phillyfan26 said:

Guess what?

I guess your achievements are so few and far between that I'll let you enjoy your moment in the sun. Nice postwhoring. :applaud:

Axver said:

I guess your achievements are so few and far between that I'll let you enjoy your moment in the sun. Nice postwhoring. :applaud:

You lost, Assver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom