Giggleswick Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:scream: come on you guys!! You're all so quiet tonight....have I stunned you into silence with my postwhoring :evil: :shifty:

gluey said:
:ohmy: The numbers at the end of Even Less remind me of Lost!! :lol:

:laugh:

Per Wikipedia:

At the end of the track a woman can be heard reading out some mysterious numbers. About them, Wilson stated: "The counting in 'Even Less' is taken from a recording of a shortwave numbers station. It is understood that these stations are used by intelligence agencies to transmit coded messages to overseas operatives, although no government agency has ever acknowledged the existence of these stations or what their actual purpose might be. They are virtually impossible to decode without the key since the message and its key are generated at random."

Axver said:

:laugh:

Per Wikipedia:

At the end of the track a woman can be heard reading out some mysterious numbers. About them, Wilson stated: "The counting in 'Even Less' is taken from a recording of a shortwave numbers station. It is understood that these stations are used by intelligence agencies to transmit coded messages to overseas operatives, although no government agency has ever acknowledged the existence of these stations or what their actual purpose might be. They are virtually impossible to decode without the key since the message and its key are generated at random."

:ohmy:

gluey said:

It's a bit alarming that he gets so deep into your subconscious....

Yeah, Liam doesn't do that to her ...

Fuck, we're both going to the midnight showing of U2 3D. Should I be worried now?

coolian2 said:

FUCKING WINDOWS VISTA

The whole time i've been gone i've been putting songs into iTunes and updating my iPod, and it's so painfully slow

So windows vista is best avoided huh?

Dear Gmail,

Why don't you tell me a message is over the 20MB limit BEFOREHAND, rather than after everything's been uploading for ages?

Fuck you,
Ax

Ian, Kim,

The PT e-mail I am sending to you contains just Fadeaway and Drown With Me. She's Moved On will be coming later.

Sorry,
Ax

Axver said:

Yeah, Liam doesn't do that to her ...

Fuck, we're both going to the midnight showing of U2 3D. Should I be worried now?

liam does things to me you couldnt even imagine ........

you should always be worrried about hanging out with me , but i have cin and danny to entertain me :sexywink:

HALFWAY MARK!!!!

Total Posts: 501
User Posts
gluey 188
Axver 113
major_panic 65
Dalton 27
the tourist 24
phillyfan26 23
coolian2 17
U2democrat 16
DreamOutLoud13 14
mysterious_jen 11
COBL_04 1
liamcool 1
RavenBlue 1

Axver said:
Dear Gmail,

Why don't you tell me a message is over the 20MB limit BEFOREHAND, rather than after everything's been uploading for ages?

Fuck you,
Ax

Ian, Kim,

The PT e-mail I am sending to you contains just Fadeaway and Drown With Me. She's Moved On will be coming later.

Sorry,
Ax

:hug: Don't apologise for gmail's inadequacies.

mysterious_jen said:

you should always be worrried about hanging out with me , but i have cin and danny to entertain me :sexywink:

voyeurism?

mysterious_jen said:

Couldn't imagine because they don't happen? :wink:

Liam couldn't get laid in a monkey whorehouse even if he had a bunch of bananas.

And I didn't think that was legal with Danny ... :wink:

gluey said:
HALFWAY MARK!!!!

Total Posts: 501
User Posts
gluey 188
Axver 113
major_panic 65
Dalton 27
the tourist 24
phillyfan26 23
coolian2 17
U2democrat 16
DreamOutLoud13 14
mysterious_jen 11
COBL_04 1
liamcool 1
RavenBlue 1

Holy shit, gluey, you're just owning the rest of us.

At least it's Kiwis 1st and 2nd this time. As it should always be. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom