Giggleswick Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The second is Drown With Me. It was originally meant to be on the In Absentia album, and appears as a bonus track on some editions. It is also on the Futile EP, a radio-only EP that was later re-issued online. It was replaced on In Absentia by the very heavy instrumental Wedding Nails. Steven Wilson has subsequently remarked that he can't remember why on earth they did that. They've debuted the song live on the latest tour and it's fucking amazing, I hope it's still in the set down here.

Tyre tracks on the ground
Where she will be found
Lying there in a stream
Buried in green ...

mysterious_jen said:
stupid fucking weather girl - well as expecited its our coldedst day this year.

no shit you dumb fuck, every other day has been above record hot.

:lol:

:lmao:

Did it pour buckets in Geelong? Because FUCK it was wet around 10:30am here.

Axver said:

:lmao:

Did it pour buckets in Geelong? Because FUCK it was wet around 10:30am here.

Send it over here.......I want rain.....I'd love it to piss down all night and still give us beautiful days.....everything is getting sooooo dry.

And the third of the tracks sending now is She's Moved On, from 2000's Lightbulb Sun album. I actually wanted to send Hatesong, but its file size is massive, so I went for another Lightbulb Sun track. Except this isn't quite a Lightbulb Sun track. The original, Shesmovedon, is on Lightbulb Sun. This is the re-recorded 2005 version, She's Moved On, that's a bonus track on some editions of the Deadwing album. I think the re-recorded version is considerably superior.

And I will never understand why this song, in either incarnation, was not a massive hit.

gluey said:

Send it over here.......I want rain.....I'd love it to piss down all night and still give us beautiful days.....everything is getting sooooo dry.

Compared to how dry it is here, it probably still looks lush and green over your way!

It just astonishes me every day, how dry Royal Park is. The grass is DEAD. So, so dead.

From January:

s640x480

gluey said:
Total Posts: 456
User Posts
gluey 164
Axver 102

Ax you're slowing down!

Only because I'm writing PT posts of substance for you and Ian. :tsk:

You're probably right Ax, but it's still the worst 'drought' (in NZ terms!) that we've had in over 10 years. I personally haven't seen the Waikato hills as dry as they are now....

gluey said:
What's her name? Amy something???
Amy Lee :drool:

I love her. I love her music. I love her look.

I do not love how she sounds live :( I don't think I could stand to sit through an Evanescence concert. She goes all screechy. I would be cringing the whole time.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

I do not love how she sounds live :( I don't think I could stand to sit through an Evanescence concert. She goes all screechy. I would be cringing the whole time.

:ohmy: screeching is not a good thing :yikes:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

i thought it was amy something too.

yes i have hard they are terrible live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom