Giggleswick Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

Well, he thinks league is better than union and planes are better than trains, so I wouldn't be surprised if he also thinks Coronation Street is better than postwhoring. :tsk:

If he's back in 15 minutes we'll know the truth.......:evil:

Axver said:
And she hasn't seen Popmart?! Wow. She probably hasn't seen the Lovetown Sydney doco either. :tsk:
I almost just said "You have such a one track mind." But then I realized that your mind has three tracks:

Setlists, Lovetown/One Tree Hill, and train(tracks ;))

Coronation Street is one reason I don't like staying at my father's place. That bitch of his (I hate her so much that I won't call her anything else) loves the show and watches it whenever it's on. :|

DreamOutLoud13 said:

I almost just said "You have such a one track mind." But then I realized that your mind has three tracks:

:lol:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

:lol:

Can we quadruplicate my mind with One Tree Hill?

Axver said:
Coronation Street is one reason I don't like staying at my father's place. That bitch of his (I hate her so much that I won't call her anything else) loves the show and watches it whenever it's on. :|

my mum is a fanatic. And I can't understand younger people who are into it :tsk:

mysterious_jen said:

nah didnt dream about anything from memory , too damm tired .

What a shame ...

Hotanddirtytrains.jpg

mysterious_jen said:
how are you PWNing this thread gluey? dont you have work to do today ?

Who knows!! I've only been at it the last 5 hours :lol:.......worked this morning, lunched with friends.....blah blah blah....

I'Z ON FIRE!!!!! :combust:

So, three more PT tracks coming to gluey and Ian.

I wanted to send And The Swallows Dance Above The Sun, as I mentioned it earlier, but it's only on my Mac and that currently hasn't got functioning Internet! Bah.

Hang on. My favourite version of it is from the Life, Death, And Mussolini EP (of which only 10 copies were made - thank God for the Internet), but I might have the Tarquin's Seaweed Farm version on this computer. I'll have to send it to Jen too if I've got it on this computer ...

Axver said:
So, three more PT tracks coming to gluey and Ian.

I wanted to send And The Swallows Dance Above The Sun, as I mentioned it earlier, but it's only on my Mac and that currently hasn't got functioning Internet! Bah.

Hang on. My favourite version of it is from the Life, Death, And Mussolini EP (of which only 10 copies were made - thank God for the Internet), but I might have the Tarquin's Seaweed Farm version on this computer. I'll have to send it to Jen too if I've got it on this computer ...

:yippie: Just arrived!

The first of the current PT songs being sent is Fadeaway. It is from PT's first album, 1993's Up The Downstair, and is the closing track. I think it is the best closer I have ever heard. It is, with Piano Lessons and Lazarus, in my top three PT songs. I think it's just amazing on all levels.

I fell through a hole in the floor
The audience cried out for more
Fadeaway
It's just another day ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom