Ghost Hunters season 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love this show. My friends and I have our own Paranormal investigation group. To bad I will miss it due to class. There is always tomorrow, streaming the video from Scifi's site.

kellyahern said:
I like to watch that show :)

I was disappointed with Ghost Hunters International, but I've always like the original Ghost Hunters show.

GHI was a huge let down. But I think that was because the guys from TAPS had nothing to do with it.

I agree w/Kelly: GHI was terribly disappointing. But I missed the regular GH's season opener tonight. :ohmy:

What can I say? I had to watch my Blue Devils beat the Cavaliers. :applaud: :D

Last edited:
The season opener was really cool, I thought. Lots of great evidence that they never saw before. :up:

I believe that SciFi's website is supposed to stream tonight's show. If not it will probably be on youtube.

I caught the encore episode @ 11pm. And did it occur to anyone else just how mean Grant & Jason can be? I mean, granted, they got freaked out in Casemate 11 & had to take a break before going back in, but at least they were teamed up. They sent poor Kristin & Tango down there by themselves!!! :wink:

Personally, I think they need to cover those underground cells back up & forget they were ever discovered! Creeeeepy!! :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom