Getting Plastered!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh man, whats the most drunk anybody's been on this board?

i was so drunk last night i didnt even know i was walking into walls and people and the night went like a complete write off!

glug glug glug glug glug

i didnt make it to the 6th round though

I think I've already told all of my wonderful drinking stories...but here are a couple...the "in a nutshell" versions.

One time, I did karaoke with a police officer and kept grabbing his butt in front of his wife. Another time, I was going back to my dorm room after a frat party on a snowy night. I didn't want to walk up 3 flights of stairs, so I made myself a bed out of snow and tucked myself in for the night. Luckily, my friends found me and dug me out.

Bonochick said:
I think I've already told all of my wonderful drinking stories...but here are a couple...the "in a nutshell" versions.

One time, I did karaoke with a police officer and kept grabbing his butt in front of his wife. Another time, I was going back to my dorm room after a frat party on a snowy night. I didn't want to walk up 3 flights of stairs, so I made myself a bed out of snow and tucked myself in for the night. Luckily, my friends found me and dug me out.

:lmao: I seriously laughed really loud after reading that and there are tears in my eyes

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
you don't want to know my stories.

:hmm:

Does trying to break into someone's room in Vegas at 2:00 a.m. count? Or were you sober when you did that? :lmao:

Sicy said:

best thread ever :up: :lmao: :yes:

Mr. BAW just called me from San Diego and I believe he's well on his way to plastered. He's in a pub drinking with a guy from Liverpool and he put him on the phone with me...he sounded just like a Beatle :wink:

I just called Rick's cell phone but he didn't answer LOL! I left a voicemail saying that Iris wants to speak to the man with the lurvly Liverpool accent! :lmao:

advice for CrashedCarDriver--

don't drink and drive....

no seriously, this is advice specifically for YOU!

I can just see you sitting by the phone waiting to pounce when it rings just to hear some guy with an accent.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

:hug: may god bless you Char. :hug:

you have my correct cell phone number, right ;) :shifty: he can leave me a voicemail for all i care. :hug: lovely liverpool accents :hug: :drool: :combust:

:shifty: is it the one that ends with 38?

well PM me the right one then :mad:

they just called...all I heard was laughing and they hung up...I tried to call back and got voicemail again :eyebrow:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:eyebrow: :laugh: Did rick just meet this liverpool lad tonight?

:yes: yup, about 2 hours ago. They've bonded over Guiness. I'm glad Rick only has to walk upstairs to his room. :drunk:

Back
Top Bottom