get your new blur single here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, listening to this makes you realize how important the guitar player was to Blur. They better get him back fast.

I really like Blur... anyway, I never knew you liked Blur, bear. Excellent. I only have Park Life, 13, and the Best of though. They have sooooo many albums.

My favorite Blur song: Tender

New song: :up:

PS - Gickies, you've never done anything for me....., other than turn me on.

Last edited:
u2popmofo said:

PS - Gickies, you've never done anything for me....., other than turn me on.

i wish you hadnt said that.

and unf.lemon., you couldnt really call me a big fan, but i certainly dont mind them either. theyre cool

sorry, im not a big fan of them or this song, maybe it will grow on me..............just seems a bit blah at the moment.....................................

:down:

IWasBored said:

you're joking right?

No, not at all. I dont really like Blur that much though. Tender is easily my favorite of their songs.

u2popmofo said:

No, not at all. I dont really like Blur that much though. Tender is easily my favorite of their songs.

ok, that's cool i can respect that, i also know a lot of other people who feel the same way. it's your opinion, you're entitled to it (see me not trying to pick a fight)

i hate that song, i like the entire "13" album except for that one song. i was ready to write off blur as being a bad band just on the basis of that song--and i did for about a year. it's still the only album i've heard, but i've heard some others by now

IWasBored said:

i hate that song, i like the entire "13" album except for that one song. i was ready to write off blur as being a bad band just on the basis of that song--and i did for about a year. it's still the only album i've heard, but i've heard some others by now

That's funny, I bought that album for that song! haha. I'd never even heard of Blur before it (I was in Japan when they were big). I sold the album though, because I didnt really like any of the other songs.

I guess I also like Song #2 or what ever the song they play at sporting events too.

i like song 2

i was visiting a friend and we won 13 and a few other albums from the radio station, and we threw the cd in the corner cos neither of us could stand "tender" cos it was being played on the radio all the time. i went to visit a year later (i stayed with them for a week each summer) and it was about 4 in the morning and my friend goes "hey let's listen to blur!" and it just so happened that the rest of the album was more appealing than that one song :shrug:

we also listened to lo fidelity allstars (also thrown in the corner after winning it). that album is cool. "how to operate with a blown mind"

Back
Top Bottom