get your new arcade fire here, kids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
when you posted the link you posted it with "you send it" still in there

that makes the link too long so interference tries to shorten it, so then you get the ... instead of the correct numbers in the link and when you copy and paste it doesnt work

so when you copy the link over, make sure to change "you send it" to ysi so the link isnt too long and interference wont screw it up

Last edited:
What is this your giving us? Are the Arcade Fire releasing a new album pretty soon, or what?

Re: Re: get your new arcade fire here, kids

joyfulgirl said:

Thanks but she's right, it's broken,

It worked fine for me :drool:

try hitting "quote" on the original post and the entire link will be there...just fix the ysi part accordingly, cut and paste into your browser and it should work fine. :D

I would say good, not great, but maybe other people disagree with me. Maybe it needs to grow on you. :shrug: It sounds pretty good though.

I'm interested to know where this came from...:hmm: Do they have a new album coming out, is this something that was officially released, or what?

Re: Re: Re: get your new arcade fire here, kids

Bono's American Wife said:

It worked fine for me :drool:

try hitting "quote" on the original post and the entire link will be there...just fix the ysi part accordingly, cut and paste into your browser and it should work fine. :D

That worked, thanks! :cute:

Says it was from Six Feet Under. I forgot to pay close attention to the soundtrack Monday night. I like. :up:

The new material has been promising. Intervention is an amazingly good track, but I've found it difficult to warm up to the Cold Wind.

This latest song still ranks in my quality list, especially with the refrain about 2 minutes in...

I can't help but feel that I will be disappointed by the Arcade Fire's next album, no matter how good it turns out to be. A shame it is that they released Funeral so early in their artistic career, for they will always be held in its shadow.

A mighty fine shadow to have though.

Last edited:
Oh, no worries.

The optimism and anticipation is still very much there.

:sexywink:

Anyone have their first EP?

I have ordered it, but is on back-order (record company can't keep up with the demand)

zoney! said:

I have ordered it, but is on back-order (record company can't keep up with the demand)

Yeah, I got it from merge records about a month or so ago. It's great! I love intervention, and Cold Wind is pretty cool too. :drool:

zoney! said:

I got it from there a month or 2 ago also. Apparently they're going to rerelease it. It's good, but it's by no means as good as 'Funeral'. That being said, it's cool to hear some other material by them, and it's cool to see how they've grown/progressed.

Back
Top Bottom