get well soon pat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
well i haven't heard anything more about this but this afternoon leafs head coach pat quinn was taken to hospital. as of right now it is not being let out what his ailment is though in the last couple of weeks i have heard frequent mention of exhaustion having now coached an 82 game season, 16 playoff games, and guided canada to a gold medal.

having met the man on multiple occassions, i have come to know him as someone most don't: a great guy who happens to be one helluva coach.

love him or hate him please spare a thought for mr. quinn and his irish heart this evening as the leafs will fly without him.

get well soon, pat
smile.gif
!
quinn_pat150_200_10220147320466.jpg

Get well soon, Pat!

Koba, how have you happened to meet him on multiple occasions?? Just blatantly curious.

------------------
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out

Originally posted by scatteroflight:
Get well soon, Pat!

Koba, how have you happened to meet him on multiple occasions?? Just blatantly curious.

quinn and my father have a mutual friend or two + my own friends in TO newspapers working in their sports department(they can get you places
wink.gif
)

it's been diagnosed as a heart murmur. sounds as if he'll be ok, just missing a few games.

Back
Top Bottom