Get ready to lose hours of your life part 2: Still popping those damn bubbles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dammit - I just lost 35 minutes & didn't even realize it!! :ohmy:

:shakes angry fist at diabolically addicting games:

:giggle:

is it me, or is the only way to lose this game to play for several hours until you lose concentration because of how boring it becomes?

it's just you :wink:

I hadn't played it in weeks, since the "game from hell" took over my life. Played once earlier today. And that's it. So far. Really. Only once. SO FAR.

:whistle:

ETA: Just played a game (and won) 99670 :dance:

Last edited:
Align three or more bubbles of the same color to pop them, if any bubbles are left unconnected from the the top of the box at any point, all of those bubbbles will disappear (I hope that made sense). The goal is to get rid of each colored bubble until none remain. The five green bubbles you see at the right will get an x each time you do not pop a bubble. If all five bubbles get an x, a new line of bubbles will return, and you will only have four green bubbles this time, then three then two, one, none, then back to five again. After you have erased a bubble color, one of the green bubbles will disappear for the duration of the game. At first you will only get one line of bubbles when you run out of green bubbles, but as the game progresses that will turn into two lines, then I believe four lines, and I think it's up to about 8 lines when you are down to two colors. Also, when the game is down to two colors, a five minute timer will begin, and you must beat the game within this timelimit.

Sorry this is probably way too confusing, any other questions, just ask.

I thought the objective was to get rid of all bubbles with as small a score as possible. Otherwise it just becomes a marathon and kind of pointless, as Lila's 600,000 odd game showed.

It's still fun (? lol) either way, though.

before I clicked on the link I thought that would be the bubble wrap-popping game :lol:

I never got higher than 7000 :reject:

Angela - I think my game was a fluke/glitch in the system. There's no way it would have ever ended, especially since I had gotten rid of certain colors on numerous occasions.

Am I going to Hell??? :uhoh: I got my MOM addicted to the stupid thing after she watched me play it the other night!! :reject:

(True!! :D )

Angela Harlem said:

I'm still not sure it really is the objective, though! It might be, but it might not. It's so tempting to see what mammoth score you can get!
:lol:

Anna, I've never seen this game ( so I suck at it :lol: ) but as the rules are in Dutch I might be able to help you here ;)

"The goal is to erase all bubbles from the screen.
Three or more connected bubbles (I assume of the same colour, but that is not mentioned) will erase at the same time.

If some bubbles get loose from the rest, they will also dissapear and you score 10x as much as normal.

The 5 lights on the right side indicate how well you play: if your shot fails (no bubbles erased), you'll get a red light added.

When there's no more green lights, a new row of bubbles will appear at the top.

Watch out that the bubbles don't come too far down of the game will be over.

Your score will double when you've erased all the bubbles from the field."

So you're supposed to get rid of all bubbles with as BIG a score as possible.

:wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom