Get ready to lose hours of your life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2SavesTheWorld said:
I'm still playing. At this point, I have lost the vast majority of my friends, my mom has put me up for adoption, and I had to fire myself.

:|

The sad thing about this is that I'm doing the exact same thing as you are, and I don't even have a high score to show for it.

:(

Damn this game for being so frustrating and addictive at the same time.

U2SavesTheWorld said:
I'm still playing. At this point, I have lost the vast majority of my friends, my mom has put me up for adoption, and I had to fire myself.

:|

I nearly cancelled plans to go out tuesday night. I went out had a few drinks came home and played instead :happy:

GibsonGirl said:

The sad thing about this is that I'm doing the exact same thing as you are, and I don't even have a high score to show for it.

:(

Damn this game for being so frustrating and addictive at the same time.

Steph, what the hell are you doing wrong? :mad:

Just keep your eyes on the bottom so you lose so much and plan ahead in case you get into trouble. Don't block your easy exits, wait for the right color.
It gets much easier when you actually pay attention instead of just mindless popping.

Also, when yiou win, you're desire to play this game decreases by 75%. So it's healthy to win folks! :drool:

PlaTheGreat said:

Steph, what the hell are you doing wrong? :mad:

Just keep your eyes on the bottom so you lose so much and plan ahead in case you get into trouble. Don't block your easy exits, wait for the right color.
It gets much easier when you actually pay attention instead of just mindless popping.

Also, when yiou win, you're desire to play this game decreases by 75%. So it's healthy to win folks! :drool:

I blame David Gilmour. Just because. :grumpy:

See, I've done that and nothing seems to work! I've beaten games on Nintendo, Sega, Playstation and PC a million times, and I can't do a silly little bubble game. :mad: It's driving me up the wall.

GibsonGirl said:

I blame David Gilmour. Just because. :grumpy:

See, I've done that and nothing seems to work! I've beaten games on Nintendo, Sega, Playstation and PC a million times, and I can't do a silly little bubble game. :mad: It's driving me up the wall.

I detect the hand of Gilmour in this. :grumpy:

Gosh, maybe I *will* have to make a video showing how I get to 20,000 or so.

PlaTheGreat said:

so I tend to target bubbles that are higher up so that I can wipe out all the ones below. That's the wrong strategy?

redkat said:

so I tend to target bubbles that are higher up so that I can wipe out all the ones below. That's the wrong strategy?

Depends cause sometimes you'll really need to clear out the bottom row so you don't lose the game. You just have to be aware of the entire board, I guess. :shrug:

PlaTheGreat said:

I'm going to run about on his garden screaming "the lunatic is on the grass!" at the top of my lungs. :grumpy:

That would be kind of hot, Pla. :drool:

GibsonGirl said:

I'm going to run about on his garden screaming "the lunatic is on the grass!" at the top of my lungs. :grumpy:

That would be kind of hot, Pla. :drool:

:grumpy: I hope Gilmour headbutts you.

I'm leaving right now, to have a life :wink:, but you can refresh this page in about 15 minutes and see the video. Or keep refreshing. It should be up.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

winner2.jpg

So basically I've just been bursting everything that's 2 or more together and kinda accumulating everything else. Is that not how you play it? :shifty:

Top score: 11000 something.

PlaTheGreat said:

:grumpy: I hope Gilmour headbutts you.

I'm leaving right now, to have a life :wink:, but you can refresh this page in about 15 minutes and see the video. Or keep refreshing. It should be up.

That was kind of hot. :drool: I'm jealous of your skill shots. But even after watching that, I still suck at the game.

You get a thousand points for singing along to the Californication guitar solo!

It's about time!!!

bubwin.jpg

I thought wining would make me want to stop, but it just makes me want to win again. :crazy::coocoo:

Last edited:
GibsonGirl said:

That was kind of hot. :drool: I'm jealous of your skill shots. But even after watching that, I still suck at the game.

You get a thousand points for singing along to the Californication guitar solo!

I'm waiting for your "Give It Away" lip synch.

Maybe I'll do an air guitar for you. :sexywink:

WITH A SCORE OF 60,000...and some change I WIN!!!

MUST PLAY AGAIN.......MUST PLAY AGAIN.........:slant:

PlaTheGreat said:
...So is that what you were doing when I IMed you and you took like 20 minutes to respond? Am I one of those flashing orange windows?! :madwife:

EDIT: New high score: 52,410. I got down to three colours and I was soooo close, so many times, to beating it :crazy:

Last edited:
Okay so my strategy vastly improved after watching the little video demonstration. And I got my first score in the 19K range!!!@#! I could've kept going if I hadn't been in a rush. Every time I pay attention to my score I jinx this crap and lose.

asdfdgJ;sljfdfgh I'm sucked back into this stupid game.
:scream:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

...So is that what you were doing when I IMed you and you took like 20 minutes to respond? Am I one of those flashing orange windows?! :madwife:

:reject:

You weren't the only one I was ignoring. And it was only 6 minutes, geez!

my god you people suck arse. all of you! i hate you all! especially you, plathe! i thought i had achieved something worth noting in my obitury with my score of 57,000 or so. but nooooo.

screw you, hippies!
:angry:

Queen Bee said:
Okay so my strategy vastly improved after watching the little video demonstration. And I got my first score in the 19K range!!!@#! I could've kept going if I hadn't been in a rush. Every time I pay attention to my score I jinx this crap and lose.

asdfdgJ;sljfdfgh I'm sucked back into this stupid game.
:scream:

have you learned how to read dutch yet? i was wondering if it would be worthwhile, just to see if one of these buttons said 'hints' or some such.

:angry:

snowbunny00774 said:
Ahem,

Pla, I need your mailing address please...

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

:wink:

Send any and all ... packages... to the above address please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom