Get ready to lose hours of your life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:scream:

I'm giving up guys. I started mixing up my colors, like blue for orange. Plus I had serious tunnel vision.

I do believe that Satan invented this game and when you win he pops up and tells you he owns your soul. :mad:

lmfao

seriously, something is breaking down in my head. i just went to the fridge and, i swear, all of those little shiny balls came flying out of it.

:crack:

oh, and this thing totally fucks with you intentionally.

there are times when i aim it perfectly and then it basically goes in the opposite direction and fucks up a plan i had been working on for 30 minutes.

U2SavesTheWorld said:
lmfao

seriously, something is breaking down in my head. i just went to the fridge and, i swear, all of those little shiny balls came flying out of it.

:crack:

:drool:

Trippy.

I don't know how you got that score, Pla. I just don't. :angry:

GibsonGirl said:

:drool:

Trippy.

I don't know how you got that score, Pla. I just don't. :angry:

Patience is a virtue.

I had been playing that same game for a good hour and a half. :drool:
By the end all the colors looked the same and my eyes were dry.
I should go put sunglasses on before my corneas march in retreat.

PlaTheGreat said:

I had been playing that same game for a good hour and a half. :drool:
By the end all the colors looked the same and my eyes were dry.
I should go put sunglasses on before my corneas march in retreat.

Well so have I! :mad: I don't think I have the dexterity for it. Just when I think I've gone and lined up a perfect shot, the bubble ball thing ends up hitting the space next to the spot I was aiming for.

U2SavesTheWorld said:
ok, i just shot one into the perfect spot and it actually went OVER a clump of about 10 balls and landed somewhere else

hold me

That's happening to me too.

The angrier it makes me, the more I want to play it.

U2SavesTheWorld said:
oh, and this thing totally fucks with you intentionally.

there are times when i aim it perfectly and then it basically goes in the opposite direction and fucks up a plan i had been working on for 30 minutes.

YES!

Or how about when you have certain path allll nice and ready, let's say green. And then orange comes along, and then pink, yellow, blue. Then you fiiiiinally get green, but then there's a whole new row that's sprung up and your perfect plan gets fucked up because everything got rearranged.

:banghead:

This game can die.

Queen Bee said:

YES!

Or how about when you have certain path allll nice and ready, let's say green. And then orange comes along, and then pink, yellow, blue. Then you fiiiiinally get green, but then there's a whole new row that's sprung up and your perfect plan gets fucked up because everything got rearranged.

:banghead:

This game can die.

oaughaoudfahdsf I KNOOWWWWWWWW!

:scream:

I have gotten to about 3 rows left on the top and ten minutes later I lose the whole thing because apparently the machine ran out of green balls.

1zmhxr4.jpg

Woot. :rockon:

redkat said:
I spent hours on this game today. I know I'm going to have nightmares :sad:

At first it was fun. Then I just wanted to stop and I can't :scream:

My hand is numb from playing that one game.:wink:

my hand has lost all feeling. I played this game for more hours than the amount of work I should have done today. Hubby is hooked on the other computer, and daughter was trying it earlier :crazy: More addicting than blue crack!

VertigoGal said:

no one remembers the Snood game? it was exactly like this but uhh better because instead of bubbles they were all little snoods, and each color was a different little snood face. it rocked :drool:

Snood still exists.

Last game of the night, I mean morning :yawn:

42620 - I was down to 3 colors, lime green, and both blues :huh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom