Get ready to lose hours of your life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Internet Explorer crashed, the one with my game :mad: :mad: :mad:

I think I was up around 650,000

last time I saved though, was here

(you can only see if you are premium, sorry)

Attachments

• bubbles high score.jpg
    bubbles high score.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 52
There's no way that game would ever have ended - I'm pretty sure of it. I think the computer gods and gods of sanity saved me from myself when the IE crashed. I swear bubble colors would be gone, and then the next row popped up and they were all back again. I have witnesses!

My poor hand :crazy:

Lila64 said:
There's no way that game would ever have ended - I'm pretty sure of it. I think the computer gods and gods of sanity saved me from myself when the IE crashed. I swear bubble colors would be gone, and then the next row popped up and they were all back again. I have witnesses!

My poor hand :crazy:

I believe there's a glitch in the system from time to time, that happened to me once as well, I would get rid of a color and a row or two later it would be back, the game did not end, so I just finally restarted the game

This thread is almost dead. :drool:
I can't believe how far this has gone. I'm truly sorry for posting that link all those months ago.

My apologies to you, your husbands/wives, children, bosses, pets, parents, internet service providers...

PlaTheGreat said:
This thread is almost dead. :drool:
I can't believe how far this has gone. I'm truly sorry for posting that link all those months ago.

My apologies to you, your husbands/wives, children, bosses, pets, parents, internet service providers...

:madspit:

hug.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom