Get ready to lose hours of your life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been playing a bit lately. I had 125,000 and lost... I aimed at something, and missed, and then the game ended. It would probably have been my new high score :angry:

Guys, stop playing this game! I had no idea this would get so out of hand. :ohmy:

I think I'm going to start a rehab clinic. I'll be doing some interventions throughout the week.

so just for the heck of it I played one more time

and thta one game continued
and continued
and continued

None of the colors would dissapear! It was pissing me off so I kept playing, and everytime I would delete a color it would keep coming back in the next row...was there some glich in the game ? I deleted three colors at once and all of them came back as soon as the next row dropped

anyway, just under 200,000 in that loss game

PlaTheGreat said:
:no:

This game might be why U2's new album is delayed, they can't stop playing it either.
Have you been reading the fanfic section :eyebrow: :ohmy:

A sample from the mind of the lovely Kafrun:

All three marched into the other room and dragged Bono away from his laptop. Bono cried out, but it was useless "NOOOES! I'm SO close! There are just two more bubbles left! TWO!! I CAN QUIT ANYTIME I WANT!! JUST LET ME PLAY ONE MORE GAME!!"

:lmao:

Oh God... :crazy:

This is actually how the Dutch are planning to rule the planet. Everyone will be too numb to noise thanks to the rhythmic popping that they won't even hear Dutch bombs hitting their houses.
And then the Dutch will be the ones saying, I ONLY HAVE TWO MORE TO GO AND I'M DONE! I SWEAR!

Dutch world domination. What have I done? :sad:

506x316_rehab.jpg

It's okay. You will be normal soon.

That's it. End of story. Pla's mind control over all of us has finally ceased. Nothing to see here. Move along, people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom