Get On Your Boots, what's that bands name again? Courtesy of the CSGW's.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe i'm hearing a new u2 song.. it's a weird as hell feeling.

Anyone good with computers? Anyone able to tell me how I can edit GOYB so I can bluetooth my phone and use it as a ring tone..? I don't want the intro. Just the chorus.

I remember when I first heard Beautiful day, that was such a weird feeling.

One of pure joy :lol:

I first heard Vertigo on the ipod advert :lol: Thought it was cool :up:

Weird thing with GOYBs... I usually start picking up lyrics after hearing a song about twice. I've heard this nearly 60 times, and I can't remember any of them apart from the submarine line :\

I first heard Vertigo on the ipod advert :lol: Thought it was cool :up:

Weird thing with GOYBs... I usually start picking up lyrics after hearing a song about twice. I've heard this nearly 60 times, and I can't remember any of them apart from the submarine line :\

The worst part was that I didn't want to go crazy in the middle of class at hearing it. :lol:

Yeah, it sounds like a demo where the sound of the words are more important than the actual lyrics. :up:

The worst part was that I didn't want to go crazy in the middle of class at hearing it. :lol:

Yeah, it sounds like a demo where the sound of the words are more important than the actual lyrics. :up:

Oh no I don't think that - I actually really love the lyrics. I think it's because they're so quick, or because the song changes so much. It'll just take some listening :D

Haha Wild... I think I'm going for the interesting guitar pedal effects.

And dance to it :lmao:

I never drink at U2 gigs because i want to remember them :nerd:

Ditto that! I almost always have a drink at gigs... never U2
Or maybe that's because last time I saw them I was 16 in America and couldn't get served :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom