Get On Your Boots, what's that bands name again? Courtesy of the CSGW's.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boring going to work at ol' best buy in an hour... not excited!:|
How's about you emma?

I wish I had a job :sad: Damn.

I need to go to bed after getting up at the crack of damn this morning!

We certainly don't have a much better reputation between the genocide of Native Americans and illogical wars that we tend to start.

I suppose not. But then we both went into Iraq, and we both screwed that country over so... call it quits? :wink:

yaaa i know... been busy.. crazy what Psychology class does to a person*die*

:wink:

^lol you're going to sleep while i go to work.... weirddd!!!
but it's already dark here so that's ok!:|

:lol: I'm gonna be in bed and you're gonna be... out working :wink: Time zones RULE :rockon:

.... WILD?! :shocked: :wave: :drool:

the song is still AWESOME

Apparently you'resupposed to open popcorn bags AWAY FROM FACE

AND this thing:
16123_lrt_270.jpg

SUCKS ASS :grumpy:

Don't mind me I'm running on about 3 and a half hours of sleep.

I played it so loud this morning when I got the clip from you Wild, I woke up my roommate and she was like "WHAT is that?!!" :lol::lol:

Ya it's depressing living in the tundra:wink:

I've been to Canada, and I don't remember seeing no sand :wink:

the song is still AWESOME

Apparently you'resupposed to open popcorn bags AWAY FROM FACE

AND this thing:
16123_lrt_270.jpg

SUCKS ASS :grumpy:

Don't mind me I'm running on about 3 and a half hours of sleep.

Same here Dani :| It's killing me.

On the plus side, I'm not having any popcorn drama! :hug: ... yet.

I know i've come twice in one day :sexywink:

Ok do you think my neighbours are feed up with GOYB yet :reject:

That's how we like you :sexywink:

I hope they are :madwife: Play it LOUDERRRRRR!

Honestly, a 1. If this is what the album is going to sound like I may be checking out as a U2 fan. A. the vocals, if this is the best bono can sound with all the studio effects they have then, it's over..have another cigarette. B. The guitar/groove of the song...the riff sounds like the first thing every guitar player or bassist figures out how to play while jamming in dads garage, but then tires of because its comepletely boring and stagnant. C. the lyrics... the phrase "douche chills" comes to mind. How many time came a 25 yr old guy rock out to how beautiful he is, and still maintain a heterosexual persona. I mean I can play the zootv opening for friends and not be ashamed... but this, i mean the first time somebody mentions this song to me i'll have to hang my head in shame for pumping these guys up for so long. D. The whole "this is a really cool guitar part because we left out the big epic solo -edge." That view lost its novelty a long time ago. I'd be happier if the edge just came out and said, "listen guys, actually i kinda suck, never really studied music and every good thing i've ever come up with was the result of copying and pasting tiny bits together." I really feel bono has lost touch with the music, and it's become just a job for him and the rest of the group. Long live POP, the last great era.

Ladies and gentlemen, I gave you an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom