Get On Your Boots, what's that bands name again? Courtesy of the CSGW's.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this means they've held true to their belief - that they keep getting better and better?

Well...it depends on what you mean by that. Has each album been better than the last? I don't think anyone would say that. Have they gotten better with age? Definitely. :up:

Or maybe just "The Best of FOREVER" :wink:

The Complete U2 appears on iTunes again but far shorter. :wink:

Oh, I do love bono :cute: I swear to god I have that scarf :lol:

Well...it depends on what you mean by that. Has each album been better than the last? I don't think anyone would say that. Have they gotten better with age? Definitely. :up:

The Complete U2 appears on iTunes again but far shorter. :wink:

:lol: £200... for an album of ten songs :wink:

Jealous. He's got a lovely wife and a shedload of money.

A Palestinian dream :cute:

I can't believe him saying that causes an entire thread to be devoted to that remark and have arguments and all....

A Palestinian dream :cute:

I can't believe him saying that causes an entire thread to be devoted to that remark and have arguments and all....

I mentioned earlier in the thread how strange it seemed to me that there would be a problem with it. MLK's dream was at its core about being judged solely by the content of your character. Bono's simply saying that it isn't just an American dream but a dream people around the whole world have. I thought it was a great message. :up:

I don't get the Palestinian thing either - but isn't that whole issue percieved really differently in the US? Over here we see it as - Israel are bombing Palestine, they should stop, and Palestine are bombing back, and shouldn't.
America has all the confusing politics... either way, people are dying. I'm glad he drew attention to it :up:

I don't get the Palestinian thing either - but isn't that whole issue percieved really differently in the US? Over here we see it as - Israel are bombing Palestine, they should stop, and Palestine are bombing back, and shouldn't.
America has all the confusing politics... either way, people are dying. I'm glad he drew attention to it :up:

Yeah, a lot of people in the U.S. look at it differently, like Palestinians are the bad people for wanting a part of their country back. :|

I'm glad he drew attention to it too because while this is a great time for America, there is a whole world out there too that every American should be aware of. :up:

Israel is America's "only friend" in the Middle East, that's why. But either way, it's an OCCUPIED territory. It's them taking over Palestinian land. It's a deeply religious issue as well. Palestine was the holy land at one point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom