Get Lei'd in Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shari schultz said:
I have Coldplay tickets on the 19th of March.

Is that at the Bradley Center? I was going to go to the Detroit show in February but only one of my friends really wanted to go. Unfortunately his wife did not want him to go. :laugh: :shrug:

Blue Room said:

Is that at the Bradley Center? I was going to go to the Detroit show in February but only one of my friends really wanted to go. Unfortunately his wife did not want him to go. :laugh: :shrug:

why yes, it is :yes:

shari schultz said:

why yes, it is :yes:

You are lucky major acts come right to your city. We get some of them in Grand Rapids but unfortunately not the big ones I would like to see. I would actually go by myself if they came right here. Driving by myself, to Detroit, in the middle of winter, on a weekday, to see Coldplay doesnt sound super appealing to me currently.

arw9797 said:
:yawn: I am tired but I don't have to work until 12:30 tomorrow so I can't decide if I should go to bed or not. :hmm:

It is definately a sleep in morning for me! :drool: I absolutely love it when I dont need to set an alarm and can just wake up, whenever.

I'm back but going to bed soon...

So, I go downstairs and Mr fah has the tv on. We were going to watch 'Ali' but something on tv caught our eye(s).

JACKASS - The Movie

OMG ~ it was like watching a train wreck :no:

Plans for Saturday:

Go to my Weight Watchers meeting and try not to cry
Go to Curves
Get really lucky and get Canucks tickets for 2 games in February for Mini fah #1 for her birthday.
Go to Claires with the mini fahs and buy 'stuff'
Go out for dinner with older 2 mini fahs and then go see 'Narnia'

I have to go to IKEA but I am just not brave enough to do that on a Saturday....maybe Sunday :ohmy:

fah said:
Plans for Saturday:

Go to my Weight Watchers meeting and try not to cry
Go to Curves
Get really lucky and get Canucks tickets for 2 games in February for Mini fah #1 for her birthday.
Go to Claires with the mini fahs and buy 'stuff'
Go out for dinner with older 2 mini fahs and then go see 'Narnia'

I have to go to IKEA but I am just not brave enough to do that on a Saturday....maybe Sunday :ohmy:

saw the thread title and had to drop in :sexywink:

Good luck on tickets. My daughter can get lost in Claire's/Icing for hours. Drives me crazy sometimes. And Ikea on a Saturday :yikes: Go early or late, but avoid in-between!

Have a great day :wave:

The Peanuts Gang has been so lame this week! :mad: For the last few months they had all of the ones from the 70's and that is my favorite Snoopy. He was so adorable with all of his costumes :love: But this weeks it looks like they've gone back in time about 10-15 years and it's really early ones with hardly any Snoopy. Plus everyone looks a little different. Lucy keeps calling Linus a fatty! :mad: :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom