Get Lei'd in Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:

Thats good. You might have hurt it more than you think!
That's what my mom said when she made me put the broccoli back on it.

Kariann said:

I know when my mom has used oven cleaner is smells kind of funny afterward.

I don't recall this smell from when I lived with my parents but then again I can't ever smell anything so I probably wouldn't have noticed it unless I was in the kitchen.

arw9797 said:

I normally use frozen strawberries for an ice pack :cute:
We only have broccoli right now. Works pretty good!

I'm going to continute sitting on my butt on the bed. I'll be back. :wave:

Schmeg said:
Hey Kelly, was this ever your avatar or am I crazy?

i5.gif

Someone else has it and I think it's you every time they post. :huh:

:yes:

for a long time too

I have jumping Edge now :wink:

It's no longer going to be affiliated with Snoopy and the Peanuts. Mall of America (or maybe it is Knott's) could not come to an agreement with the Lic. company.

oh I just read.....I'm so sad. I'll have to run out there this weekend to see if there is anything Snoopy that I can't live without. I guess I'll probably never go to the MOA again. Camp Snoopy was the only reason I went to begin with. I even worked there when it first opened! I was a Beagle Scout!!!!!!! :cute:

:sad: :(

zoney! said:
It's no longer going to be affiliated with Snoopy and the Peanuts. Mall of America (or maybe it is Knott's) could not come to an agreement with the Lic. company.

Part of it is because they didnt renew their contract with Cedar Fair and Cedar Fair is licensed to use the Peanuts characters at their amusement parks.

Blue Room said:

that is a HUGE mistake on their part! They are going to lose so much money! The MOA is already dying since they put in a smoking ban. The bars on the top floor, except for Hooters :|, are all closed. Now this. :tsk: I wonder what sort of lame mascot they'll replace my Snoopy with :sad: :grumpy:

ok someone at Food Network needs to get their ass kicked!!!!!!!!! Whoever decided to use the Cher Weight Watchers commercial should be fired :mad: :mad: :mad:

arw9797 said:

that is a HUGE mistake on their part! They are going to lose so much money! The MOA is already dying since they put in a smoking ban. The bars on the top floor, except for Hooters :|, are all closed. Now this. :tsk: I wonder what sort of lame mascot they'll replace my Snoopy with :sad: :grumpy:

Cedar Fair owns Valley Fair. If they are not using the Peanuts theme at Valley Fair currently they may start using it now. Cedar Point uses the Peanuts theme just like Camp Snoopy did. In fact, kiddieland at Cedar Point is Camp Snoopy. :shrug:

Blue Room said:

Cedar Fair owns Valley Fair. If they are not using the Peanuts theme at Valley Fair currently they may start using it now. Cedar Point uses the Peanuts theme just like Camp Snoopy did. In fact, kiddieland at Cedar Point is Camp Snoopy. :shrug:

I can't see Valley Fair changing from what it's always been to Camp Snoopy but it would be so cool if they did! It's 10 times the size and it's outside :love:

arw9797 said:
oh I just read.....I'm so sad. I'll have to run out there this weekend to see if there is anything Snoopy that I can't live without. I guess I'll probably never go to the MOA again. Camp Snoopy was the only reason I went to begin with. I even worked there when it first opened! I was a Beagle Scout!!!!!!! :cute:

:sad: :(

I was going to work at camp snoopy too. I didn't want to look like a boy scout. :sexywink:

I read it on startribune.com. I refuse to read any of the over-glamorized TV station articles. :barf:

arw9797 said:

I can't see Valley Fair changing from what it's always been to Camp Snoopy but it would be so cool if they did! It's 10 times the size and it's outside :love:

I'm not saying the whole park. Just kiddieland there. They have the Peanuts characters go around that area of the park at Cedar Point, sort of like Mickey Mouse at Disney. I could see them doing the same thing at Valley Fair.

IE the kid roller coaster at Cedar Point in Ohio is called The Woodstock Express.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom