Get Lei'd in Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:

1. Everything is your fault, did you forget???

Oh, yes. I forgot. :angel:

Schmeg said:
2. Yes, I did forget that something fell off the computer table. :reject: But I believe it was actually KNOCKED off.

It wasn't purposely knocked off. :madwife:

Schmeg said:
3. Do I want to know what is happening in this late-night Oxygen show, or could I probably guess?

It is a lame show called "Campus Ladies" - two forty-somethings go back to college and live in the dorms and stuff. It is a comedy. It is not like the "other shows". Bunch of celebrity walk-ons....Pee Wee Herman....Etc.

Here is a sample line: Blond woman doing 'poetry' at a bar "Take your totem pole and put it in my donut hole.

OK...maybe it isn't THAT different than other late night Oxygen. :sexywink:

Schmeg said:
4. Pity Parties RAWK.

No. :mad: :|

Schmeg said:
5. I have also had a good weekend! What a co-inky-dink!

Yes. :barf:

zoney! said:
It is a lame show called "Campus Ladies" - two forty-somethings go back to college and live in the dorms and stuff. It is a comedy. It is not like the "other shows". Bunch of celebrity walk-ons....Pee Wee Herman....Etc.

Here is a sample line: Blond woman doing 'poetry' at a bar "Take your totem pole and put it in my donut hole.

OK...maybe it isn't THAT different than other late night Oxygen. :sexywink:

Oh yes, I remember seeing commercials for that, and obviously I blocked them out!

Let me know when the lady who REALLY liked the cable installation comes on again. :sexywink:

I'm going to bed...gotta be somewhat coherent at work. Just SOMEWHAT, though...not completely!

:wave:

:| stamps went up again. Good thing I just bought a book last week. Now I'll have to go to the post office again to buy a book of 2 cent stamps :|

fah said:
mini fah #2: 'Hey, zoney is the plane guy right?'

972471.jpg

:wave:

I'm still up :love:

:|

Sleep and ARW are not friends these days.

After Friday, I am actually really looking forward to going to work tomorrow. I can't believe I've turned into one of those weirdo's that actually likes their job. :huh: I just wish I could sleep until noon and then only have to work until 4:00! :der:

Thankfully I have no meetings that I have to worry about staying awake for tomorrow :D

fah said:
Good evening randoomers :wave:

~fah confessions~

I haven't seen Legally Blonde and I have never down loaded anything from Itunes :ohmy:

And I spent $250 at IKEA today :banghead:

Has Seen Legally Blonde 1 & 2
Doesn't own an iPod and never downloaded anything from iTunes either :reject:
Could spend money at IKEA or several other places if I had any decorating sense, or the money :lmao: Hardwood floors or Hawaii :hmm: probably ALOHA for me ~~~~~

arw9797 said:
:| stamps went up again. Good thing I just bought a book last week. Now I'll have to go to the post office again to buy a book of 2 cent stamps :|

Our post office guys were asking everyone if they wanted to get books of the new ones and just the number of the old priced ones that they needed for the stuff they had to mail that day.

:up: Cool! I keep meaning to look for the Q with :bono: on it but I forget. Maybe tomorrow!

Should I enter the Publisher's Clearing House sweepstakes sent to me in my e-mail? I can ONLY WITH $10,000 IF I ENTER! :hmm:

I might...if they don't make me buy anything.

Schmeg said:
:up: Cool! I keep meaning to look for the Q with :bono: on it but I forget. Maybe tomorrow!

:banghead:

I looked right at it and didn't pick iy up because I was so enthralled with :adam:

I want to get the mag with Bruce on the cover :hmm: but I can't remember the name ~ maybe it was mojo? It comes with a cd

Schmeg said:
Should I enter the Publisher's Clearing House sweepstakes sent to me in my e-mail? I can ONLY WITH $10,000 IF I ENTER! :hmm:

I might...if they don't make me buy anything.

~run, run away~

Even the best spam filters can't save you from publishers clearing house

:mad: They want me to enter my phone number. Sure, I was born yesterday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom